Welcome To aBlackWeb

Active shooter at Texas Robb Elementary school with 19 kids and 2 Adults dead, 18 year old shooter killed

The hypocrisy that we as a people and society let slide is fucking astounding.

They have politicians, celebrities, athletes, musicians, etc all campaign about no snitching and make criminals out to be villains when they don't snitch.

Yet the fucking Uvalde sheriff and his department I believe just stopped cooperating with the investigation. That's some bullshit

I wonder how much national shit is going to be talked about that sheriff and what he doing.

The hypocrisy that we as a people and society let slide is fucking astounding.

They have politicians, celebrities, athletes, musicians, etc all campaign about no snitching and make criminals out to be villains when they don't snitch.

Yet the fucking Uvalde sheriff and his department I believe just stopped cooperating with the investigation. That's some bullshit

I wonder how much national shit is going to be talked about that sheriff and what he doing.

They were prolly advised to stfu n lawyer up cuz they might get charged w sumthing

You do realize that lawyering up and stopping cooperation ain't the same thing?

Duh.

They prolly told him to stfu, then let the lawyer speak if he gets charged.

The cop who told the other cops not to go in prolly feels like he is getting thrown under the bus (right or wrong)

But when the feds go in n try to find out exactly what happened. The feds gotta come w sum answers.

Wait, I thought they said the cops got there and set up a perimeter and refused to go in. So you mean to tell me they were already in but left while the shooting was happening? Yo, that's crazy. I don't know what crime they can be charged with, but there should be something.

Folks dont gotta give up their guns btw.

Just ban the purchase of new semi automatic weapons. Start there. Or at the very least, make it very hard.

Do that, and you wont see an overnight impact, but in 5 years, therell be less semi autos, even less in 10, then 15, etc.

There is absolutely no change that can be made thatll have a significant impact tomorrow. But good changes can be made for which we'll start seeing the impact in 10 years

This is how I can tell you know absolutely nothing about guns.

The average handgun that ISN'T a revolver or single shot is a semi-automatic weapon, same for an astonishing number of rifles and even some shotguns.

If you ban new purchases, then something like this will fall under that ban as well.

ruger-1022.jpg

^^^ That's a Ruger 10/22 semi-automatic rifle chambered in .22 Long Rifle and it's one of most popular rifles sold in the world, if not the most popular. The standard magazine for it holds 10 rounds and there are 15 and 25 round mags as well. Many small caliber rifles, hunting rifles, and the like would be banned because you, and people like you, simply don't understand the full ramifications your talking points.

Not one of the rifles I own is an AR15 yet they're all semi-automatics.

Wait, I thought they said the cops got there and set up a perimeter and refused to go in. So you mean to tell me they were already in but left while the shooting was happening? Yo, that's crazy. I don't know what crime they can be charged with, but there should be something.

The thing is, cops and the government in general is not bound legally to protect the public.

So we pay taxes to these people, but say a cop sees a sexual assault and gets in his car and goes home, there's nothing legally you can do about it.

Cops are the most protected workers in America.

If you was in the military and pull some shit like them cops in Texas did by not going in there and protecting those kids, you going are to prison.

y’all are for real?? lol

the border patrol dude

who went to get his cut (hair cut at the barber shop)

was said to be the one who shot and killed the shooter

🤷‍♂️

he was at the barber shop, got word of the shooting, barber grabbed his shotty and gave it to the dude, he ran to the school

it’s been the story since day 1

Has anyone found a motive yet?

Guess not.

Mass shootings jus happen

He was mad he didn’t get to graduate

He got his phone turned off

He had no friends

Those have all been talked about extensively

If you’re asking why he chose this target, I don’t think anyone knows without speculating heavily

y’all are for real?? lol

the border patrol dude

who went to get his cut (hair cut at the barber shop)

was said to be the one who shot and killed the shooter

🤷‍♂️
he was at the barber shop, got word of the shooting, barber grabbed his shotty and gave it to the dude, he ran to the school

it’s been the story since day 1

I never heard the barbershop shit so I had no idea what you were talking about.

only part of the story I knew was that it was a border patrol officer that killed dude.

This is how I can tell you know absolutely nothing about guns.

The average handgun that ISN'T a revolver or single shot is a semi-automatic weapon, same for an astonishing number of rifles and even some shotguns.

If you ban new purchases, then something like this will fall under that ban as well.

View attachment 852469

^^^ That's a Ruger 10/22 semi-automatic rifle chambered in .22 Long Rifle and it's one of most popular rifles sold in the world, if not the most popular. The standard magazine for it holds 10 rounds and there are 15 and 25 round mags as well. Many small caliber rifles, hunting rifles, and the like would be banned because you, and people like you, simply don't understand the full ramifications your talking points.

Not one of the rifles I own is an AR15 yet they're all semi-automatics.

Aight bro.

Idgaf btw. You knows guns. I dont. Thats not what any of this stuff is about.

My point remains. Any change in limiting guns cannot be taking away guns people own. All you can do is limit and make it hard for people to get new guns.

And yes mfers will just turn around and sell and buy guns second hand.

But starting at the 5 year mark and going forward, there will start being a noticeable decrease in guns per capita in the US.

That was my only point.

And cats have posted valid reasons why that wont happen, cause Merica. And I agree with them.

Im just pointing out one possible way to reduce the # of guns.

And im also pointing out a way to do it that doesnt include going to peoples houses and taking their already owned guns

I also dont think guns are the only issue.

Mental health is the bigger issue. Not being able to see red flags in a person and give them help as a society is the bigger issue.

Theres also a 60+ year old brain washing campaign by gun lobbies to undo.

But starting with reducing new guns is the easiest and most likely thing we can do

Back