Welcome To aBlackWeb

Active shooter at Texas Robb Elementary school with 19 kids and 2 Adults dead, 18 year old shooter killed

Someone gotta fall. Those were babies. It's some bullshit. Mfs should be rioting.

I'm not understanding how everyone seems to just be collectively keeping it moving.

Tf is going on really. Shit is sick. What is it gonna take?
What is it gonna take? A total dismantling of white supremacy.

But we can't even get our folks to see the value in voting.

How you gon fix your mouth to say it was a "hostage" situtation when the dude is shooting all the hostages? What were they waiting for him to call with a list of demands?

Bruh, the people outside heard the gunshots. Parents tried to go in and the police actually tackled them and stopped them. It's not just that they were too cowardly to do their job. They actually fought to stop other people from doing the job.

Someone gotta fall. Those were babies. It's some bullshit. Mfs should be rioting.

I'm not understanding how everyone seems to just be collectively keeping it moving.

Tf is going on really. Shit is sick. What is it gonna take?

Really nigga?

Its america bruh.

I mean ppl were protesting outside of that NRA convention.

But meh. Sorry to say, 19 dead 10 year olds dont stop no show.

The senate might pass sum light meaningless bs. But aint nuthin gone change.

Sorry to say, america is rotten at its core.

I mean I was on that pro voting kick but I've come to realize yall basically voting for 2 different white supremacy factions that have monopolized policy and politics in your country.

Voting can't fix a system that's rigged like that.
I feel it. But you gotta start local. We should be policing ourselves, fuck letting outside people come into our communities and police us. After Ferguson it became clear to me that if (in this case its hispanic but for us) you are in a predominantly black community then you 100% should have all black public servants.

We get a footing in our own local politics and then we can start lobbying at State and Federal levels for a proper place at the table.

Really nigga?

Its america bruh.

I mean ppl were protesting outside of that NRA convention.

But meh. Sorry to say, 19 dead 10 year olds dont stop no show.

The senate might pass sum light meaningless bs. But aint nuthin gone change.

Sorry to say, america is rotten at its core.

That's why as much as I fuck with a lot of Americans on here I can say I'm 100% certain I'll never set foot in that country again unless an extinction level event forces my hand.

That's why as much as I fuck with a lot of Americans on here I can say I'm 100% certain I'll never set foot in that country again unless an extinction level event forces my hand.

Come on bruh it aint serious.

U can go. Jus gotta...

Keep ur head a swivel.
Dont talk to the police
Try not to get caught in a crowd.
Hope ur broad dont get preggo n want a abortion.
If u in the south n a white man tells to "turn down ur music." while in ur car. Jus cut ur losses n turn it down.
I would advise not goin to bama, mississppi, kentucky, or arkansas.

Apart from that u good my g

Don't want to hear no more explanation or excuses. What is being done to make sure that shit doesn't ever happen again. Start there.

the only thing that can stop something like this from happening again in America is to:

ban ALL semi-automatic firearms (rifles & handguns)

and that’s just not happening. Not in this lifetime or the next. People would rather become overnight felons than give up their guns. And if you ban guns, police and criminals will be the only ones who have them.

America is fucked when it comes to guns. It’s TOO late.

Come on bruh it aint serious.

U can go. Jus gotta...

Keep ur head a swivel.
Dont talk to the police
Try not to get caught in a crowd.
Hope ur broad dont get preggo n want a abortion.
If u in the south n a white man tells to "turn down ur music." while in ur car. Jus cut ur losses n turn it down.
I would advise not goin to bama, mississppi, kentucky, or arkansas.

Apart from that u good my g

Yeah I'll pass.

They can keep that shit.

the only thing that can stop something like this from happening again in America is to:

ban ALL semi-automatic firearms (rifles & handguns)

and that’s just not happening. Not in this lifetime or the next. People would rather become overnight felons than give up their guns. And if you ban guns, police and criminals will be the only ones who have them.

America is fucked when it comes to guns. It’s TOO late.

Folks dont gotta give up their guns btw.

Just ban the purchase of new semi automatic weapons. Start there. Or at the very least, make it very hard.

Do that, and you wont see an overnight impact, but in 5 years, therell be less semi autos, even less in 10, then 15, etc.

There is absolutely no change that can be made thatll have a significant impact tomorrow. But good changes can be made for which we'll start seeing the impact in 10 years

Back