Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Another freebie:

The hustle is to milk these corporations. Use all promotions and freebies and spread it amongst friends/family. All tax write offs for them. They just want you addicted/DayTrading/using leverage. Not I. I just hoard free stocks. I tried to talk to the uppers about having a banner on here. I would get nothing. ABW and the clickers would get everything. Fuck it. Imma do it my$elf...

What I loved about robinhood is it'll let u make your trade (up to a certain amount) while waiting for your bank deposit to go thru. If I wanna drop $500 on something real quick I can do it and it comes out my bank account 1-3 days later.

These other ones do that?
E*TRADE lets you do this too. It lets you do whatever amount and it’s available immediately for investment. Then it comes from your bank account usually by the next day.

I can’t drop Binance. I’m at OG Binance, not BinanceUSA, so I can get coins that Americans can’t ??

Here are the others in order of their awesomeness:

Also. USDC is a StableCoin backed by billionaires and audited. Every coin is backed 1:1 with a US dollar. It ranged from $0.98 to $1.02 for the last 4 years. You ain’t even gotta fuck with BTC. Just buy USDC and park it at 10% APY...??‍♂️

Following my ABW just realized my dumb ass actually purchase some GME last year in March at 1.27 smh I'm regretting not grabbing more ! Should I continue to hold or cash out?

These fools better blow up dogecoin. If they get Dogecoin to a dollar then im getting back on dope and living out the rest of my days with prostitutes at a luxury hotel. I might even try pcp, fuck it.
3QZk.gif

tumblr_n2rcqrGokf1qm2uhao6_250.gif

tenor.gif

MetallicCharmingGemsbok-small.gif

YA8.gif

Back