Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

u/deepfuckingvalue been yolo on GameStop since sept 2019 because he noticed the company was financially stable and probably wouldn’t go bankrupt, although the hedge found shorters were betting that it would. A few big buyers noticed this too, so the stock price was always slightly increasing every quarterly period.

Since u/DFV always shares his monthly report on GME, other people on Reddit started following him, now here we are.

What I loved about robinhood is it'll let u make your trade (up to a certain amount) while waiting for your bank deposit to go thru. If I wanna drop $500 on something real quick I can do it and it comes out my bank account 1-3 days later.

These other ones do that?

I think TD Ameritrade Allows your money to be ready for use the day you deposit it but it can’t be used for pink sheet/OTC. I’ll let y’all know tomorrow when I do it.

tumblr_lfartwZpef1qcqqpjo1_500.gif

I been doing it for years and have always had threads for investing but people didn't care about investing like that until now.

You make recommendations and nobody takes it seriously until it jumps, then people get mad and say why you aint tell them SMMFH. Lolol personally I just do my thing and mind my own pockets and my clients'.

sir i need your help! i too would like to drain the pockets of the rich and their hedge funds

It'll happen. There's no way their insiders and investors wont let that happen in THIS market. You can throw money at almost anything and it'll take off.

2021 will likely be one of the best years for markets since 2009, 2013 and 2019. Usually after a recession markets take off in a major way, at least that's what has happened historically.

This is why I do AAPL leaps. I have over 50 contracts with AAPL. I'm down today, but aapl has more than quadrupled my money time and time again.
Did you hear this week's ER? Blew away expectations on everything. They are in the 5g market and it's just getting started.
Rumors of a car; they have damn near EaaS (Everything as a service) and people are eating it up. Back in the fanboy days, I was a heavy Android guy... once I got knowledge and realized that Android was (in Steve Jobs [R.I.P.] mind) a bastardization* , and was an I.T. dude's nightmare, I knew I had two options...

Keep being an android fanboy...
or
Be loyal to my future self and invest with Apple while still being on the Google OS.

Time passed and what happened? More ppl switched to Apple. Why? Google breaks shit all the time and never commits.
https://killedbygoogle.com/ <- Just check that site and enjoy the nostalgia trip.
Dropping Hangouts for no reason, forcing folks over to that unfinished product called YT music and the fuckery that they did with Google Photos?

Stim checks, inflations, etc.... more ppl will buy apple products. Monthly bills have been forgotten in lieu of new Apple products.
Watch how the AAPL stock doubles in the next 2 years. How many times have they split already? They know how the game is played.
They didn't get to be a two-trillion+ dollar company by selling shit like the candy ladies we all knew down the street in our neighborhoods back in the day...

It's a no brainer for me. I'll continue to buy and hold AAPL and a few others. Don't let me pull a DFV and hold 300 contracts on Apple/Microsoft/Tesla... I'll change my Avatar to Agent 47 when I break through to the next figure mark. In hindsight... should have done that with AMC earlier this week, but c'est la vie.

For more info on Jobs and his thoughts on Android:
Src: https://www.pcmag.com/opinions/why-steve-jobs-went-thermonuclear-over-android

Do your own DD; My thoughts are just that. This is NOT investment advice and shouldn't be taken as such.

That's what's up. Apple is a phenomenal company and is very well managed. It's incredible what they've accomplished, even after Steve Jobs.
Spot on... gotta give it to Tim Cook and the crew; they kept the wheels turning. You only see that with a few companies after the founder leaves.

Man I wish these sellers sold the fuck outta companies that are actually worthwhile like Facebook, Amazon, Disney, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Wal-Mart, Pepsi, Microsoft, etc. Go knock down those prices 500% so I can pour money into them lolol.
You can do that with options. It requires less capital, and it's much more riskier. However, one good trade can be life changing.
Some of the posts in wallstreetbets will prove my point.

You can do that with options. It requires less capital, and it's much more riskier. However, one good trade can be life changing.
Some of the posts in wallstreetbets will prove my point.
I want to start exploring options

these past couple of days have actually lit a fire in me to be more serious about investing and trading

Back