Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

I want to start exploring options

these past couple of days have actually lit a fire in me to be more serious about investing and trading

Paper trade first. start small and then scale when you have consistency. This is key.
Folks get clapped up super quick trying to get rich and beginner's luck fills them with foolish pride.
They was one soul who betted on spy puts on wsb awhile back. Threw 34g's down and didn't realized that:
His or her puts ended the VERY NEXT DAY; the reddit chaps call those FDs.
The market was recovering because of strong job numbers and QE.

Eliminate FOMO & FUD; Eliminate pride. The market giveth; and the market taketh.

Got 125 in and thinking about upping up another 75. Got in @ .02.....

What's your outlook and/or cash out number?
If it gets to .10 ill cash out then jump back in when it dips.

Im hoping this momentum really does push this shit to 1.00

that would be so lovely for me right now bro

It should be.

Related video:

Basically, dude's saying trading was halted on Gamestop (and a few other companies) in order to bail out hedge funds that were about to lose billions of dollars because they shorted at 120% margin.

Yep.

all the retail investment apps saved the rich elite bastards.

they basically called a phantom holding penalty after the retail investors scored a TD smh

The companies supporting the platforms such as a bank can only clear out so much tho. Like for example if losses went to like $200 billion no one could pay that. Some of these funds may even be on smaller networks who can't afford to lend that much on margin.

It aint a conspiracy or people trying to "save" hedge funds. Shit like that been around forever. Hedge funds go out of business all the time and funds fold every day.

Well, it depends on how you define conspiracy.

I think it's safe to say that a lot of brokerage firms........"conspired"...........to, not necessarily "save" the hedge funds...........but to prevent them from incurring any major losses.

Or at the very least to minimize the losses that they would've occurred if retail investors were allowed to freely trade those stocks.

If ya’ll can, please join Binance, Voyager, Celsius, or Nexo. You can’t easily make DOGE 100x to $1 by buying fake ass derivative crypto on RH. Buy the actual coins to add to SupplyShock. I have referral links for free BTC for joining. DM me...
Drop that info

Back