Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Stock Exchange: All Things Investing

Firstrade is a good brokerage. For me atleast. Very minimalist. Dont expect charts or advice. UI not the nicest, but everything is free and trades go through in seconds.

Let me know if any of yall interested and ill send yall a referal
Any monthly fees with that service?

Check WeBull or FirstTrade, then.

I like WeBull. Top notch. More than enough info/charts and decent free stocks. FirstTrade is barebones, but gives me $30-$50 bangers lol. I dunno why. RH/Dough gives me $5 stocks. RH sells fake crypto all to be settled in USD. Dough’s UI is cancer.

All the apps are nice to have sitting in your “hustle” folder on your phone. WeBull the best by a landslide, tho.

Word. I like firstTrade specifically because its bare bones. Just some login, handle your biz and logout shit

Back early in this thread.....I mentioned how wall street was cheating.

People ran up the cost in pre market and sold a bit after opening when people saw the steel trend. Often wallstreet stopped the trading and reset it at a lower price.

Check the tape.

They have a history of this.

“Have you heard what's happening in the stock market right now?

Wall Street hedge funds shorted GameStop stock, expecting to make an easy buck out of the video game retailer's decline. Redditors on /r/Wallstreetbets made a whole meme culture out of buying up the stock to drive its price up, and over the past few weeks its value has gone from single digit dollars to three digits and climbing.

The hedge funds have lost billions of dollars and stand to lose billions more, while small-time investors and marginalized people who bet their life savings are walking away with life-changing money.

Millennials are crowdsourcing the biggest short squeeze in recent history and Wall Street Boomers are getting massacred.

It turns out that wealth does trickle down, you just have to make them bleed first.”

What was the last short squeeze? This Gamestop shit is the first i've heard of it. Surprised it hasnt been utilized against these assholes more often since lawmakers dont wanna pass laws to prevent these hedge fund folks from continuing with the fuckery

What I loved about robinhood is it'll let u make your trade (up to a certain amount) while waiting for your bank deposit to go thru. If I wanna drop $500 on something real quick I can do it and it comes out my bank account 1-3 days later.

These other ones do that?
I think stash does instant deposits

What I loved about robinhood is it'll let u make your trade (up to a certain amount) while waiting for your bank deposit to go thru. If I wanna drop $500 on something real quick I can do it and it comes out my bank account 1-3 days later.

These other ones do that?

I can pull money from either of my bank accounts instantly

I was thinking about "The Big Short" earlier when I was seeing more updates on this "scandal" (if that's what we're calling it). Those Cats were doing a SERIOUS Pump & Dump when they found out that the Real Estate sector was in imminent Danger. If nobody has seen that Movie on here, DO IT. Very insightful and informative, esp since all of us could remember when this took place around 2007-2008.

Hell, I'm thinking of watching it again.

Back