Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Zagreus

Lol the only way we spoke but indirectly is when she was trying her best to get me permabanned from the black board off the strength of their prior friendship or whatever. She had Pm'ed jack and this nigga added me to the convo lmao.

That was real AF of him to do, he stood his ground on that, much props to the brotha for that.

But honest to god after that shit i have never, not even once attempted to contact her thru any form of social media, phone numbers and anything. Which i suspect to have been an extra source of pain on the other end TBH.

We went from talking every single day for close to a year to absolutely nothing lol

Ahh how could I forget, BB. I remember when that mystery nigga "Black Mirror" got on there and posted all those pics for her new friends, crazy times. Apparently she has an acct on this site and will probably be reading this interview. Maybe she'll come out of hiding and speak her case.

Who are some of your favorite and least favorite posters from ABW?

Were yall really explecting him to name names and drop the unreleased material?

Can't front, Ziggy seems like a stand up guy.

During that whole kerfuffle wit ole girl, you can tell he was trying his best to keep shyt from escalating.
i blame myself for this...and niggas stole my FOF threads twice..i think Ohmars made the thread and stole my shit

OMG @Goldie, would you PLEASE interview this nigga Lurk already

SHIT man

stop the derailing until the interview is over

like clockwork you come in the interviews trying to joke at the most inopportune times

Lolol this nigga fed up
giphy.gif

Were yall really explecting him to name names and drop the unreleased material?

Can't front, Ziggy seems like a stand up guy.

During that whole kerfuffle wit ole girl, you can tell he was trying his best to keep shyt from escalating.

Look at this dictionary using ass nigga right here.

Ahh how could I forget, BB. I remember when that mystery nigga "Black Mirror" got on there and posted all those pics for her new friends, crazy times. Apparently she has an acct on this site and will probably be reading this interview. Maybe she'll come out of hiding and speak her case.

Who are some of your favorite and least favorite posters from ABW?

Yea I figured.

To end that off despite the bullshit I can honestly say now after a lot of introspection that I hold no Ill will towards her at all. We honestly had great chemistry which turned out to be a lot more explosive than we had expected.... I wanted to show her what I was experiencing and she was a good ear for me processing the death of my mother, genuinely supportive at times which I greatly appreciated.

Shit would've been much better had we kept it a secret like we had for most of the year.

I wish her the best of luck in life fr.

I don't really have favorites on either end.

Yea I figured.

To end that off despite the bullshit I can honestly say now after a lot of introspection that I hold no Ill will towards her at all. We honestly had great chemistry which turned out to be a lot more explosive than we had expected.... I wanted to show her what was experiencing and she was a good ear for me processing the death of my mother, genuinely supportive at times which I greatly appreciated.

Shit would've been much better had we kept it a secret like we had for most of the year.

I wish her the best of luck in life fr.

I don't really have favorites on either end.

Sorry about your lost in regards to your moms.

Do you have a 5 year plan? What's one of the main things you want to accomplish before it's all said and done?

I remember when that mystery nigga "Black Mirror" got on there and posted all those pics for her new friends, crazy times.
I remember seeing that account like my posts and I thought I'd made a new friend.

then I clicked "last updated threads" and all I see is pussy pussy pussy everywhere.

Sorry about your lost in regards to your moms.

Do you have a 5 year plan? What's one of the main things you want to accomplish before it's all said and done?

Thanks man.

Yea, one of my brothers from my lodge is a pretty successful real estate investors and he is going to teach me how to get into the business, which I greatly appreciate.

I want enough income to support myself without a job so I can devote all of my energies to the expansion of my consciousness.

Thanks man.

Yea, one of my brothers from my lodge is a pretty successful real estate investors and he is going to teach me how to get into the business, which I greatly appreciate.

I want enough income to support myself without a job so I can devote all of my energies to the expansion of my consciousness.

What else can I say, this was an informative interview lol

I appreciate you taking your time out and being interviewed. I'm sure these niggas have more questions to ask, but before we conclude this segment of the interview, do you have any last words?

What else can I say, this was an informative interview lol

I appreciate you taking your time out and being interviewed. I'm sure these niggas have more questions to ask, but before we conclude this segment of the interview, do you have any last words?

I ask that people atleast be tolerant of different view points. Perception and the possibilites of reality is not innately and solely invested in any one view point, science or otherwise.

To pretend that science already has all the answers is to make science less a system of calculated observances and tests, and more a religion. Disregarding things before trying them is the opposite of the scientific method.

On the other end, to disregard science wholy as conspiracy such as the flat earthers is to make just as naive a foly.

The world and you yourselves have so many mysteries lying just beyond your perception that you could partake of if only you would surrender this false ego of believing to know all that life has to offer.

That's all. Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
I ask that people atleast be tolerant of different view points. Perception and the possibilites of reality is not innately and solely invested in any one view point, science or otherwise.

To pretend that science already has all the answers is to make science less a system of calculated observances and tests, and more a religion.

On the other end, to disregard it as conspiracy such as the flat eartthers is to make just as naive a foly.

The world and you yourselves have so many mysteries lying just beyond your perception that you could partake of if only you would surrender this false ego of beleving to know all the world has to offer.

That's all. Thanks for your time.

This sounds like @Race Jones earlier acting like the results from survey of a handful of people makes something a definitive fact lol

"there was a study" is a her favorite line

This sounds like @Race Jones earlier acting like the results from survey of a handful of people makes something a definitive fact lol

And regardless of what @Race Jones thinks I really do actually like her. I admire her passion and empathy, despite disagreeing with some of the things she says.

I can honestly say the world would be a better place with more people like her in it.

Merlin...master manipulator preying on those that lacks self-esteem.

What go dine g?

You're being real introspective at the moment let's discuss some of your insecurities.

Aye did even provide a solution yet during that last debate we all had with her? Lol. I think it was about policing or some shyt. All I remember is us asking her what's the solution, and she avoid it like the flu. Lol.

And regardless of what @Race Jones thinks I really do actually like her. I admire her passion and empathy, despite disagreeing with some of the things she says.

I can honestly say the world would be a better place with more people like her in it.

Thank you Zagreus. This means alot to me. :)
Such a intelligent, dope soul.

Aye did even provide a solution yet during that last debate we all had with her? Lol. I think it was about policing or some shyt. All I remember is us asking her what's the solution, and she avoid it like the flu. Lol.

Listen, me doing work, minding my business, going about my day is not me avoiding a debate. Do you think I have time/energy to argue with yall for hours on end?

No baby.

still love you tho

I was gonna add a other comment, but lost my train of thought lookin at Race's avi.

Oh yeah...dope interview.

I was expecting the brotha to drop knowing but magic spells, 4th dimensonal maps, and instructions on how to teleport (I was lookin forward to that).

Like I said b4, the brotha knows his shyt. You can tell he's about that life with the knowledge be dropped. Props mayne.

Back