Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Zagreus

Khaleesi

From my understanding, yall were talkin while she had a nigga and her nigga was cool with it. If I remember correctly she was even trickin and sending u shit.

A couple questions. Why didn't u smash? Where did things go south to the point she was eggin u on for days to expose her?

Her man wasn't cool with it, he was such a sub that he let it happen.

She was planning on leaving him. Initially I wanted to no parts of it but once I got to know her and why she was leaving I let my guard down which is when shit went sideways. She put a ton of effort to get me to put that wall down so I eventually figured it might have a chance

I didn't smash because I had changed my mind along the way after a lot of back and forth I distanced myself. I felt sorry for all involved and figured rather than get more entrenched in bullshit for a nut I figured I'd just cut her loose and give her marriage a chance to recover. I knew if I beat that it would be broken beyond repair so I took that to the chin for her family's sake and decided to keep it moving.

That's when all the egging on started to happen. Which i shrugged off for a few weeks but then she started saying false shit which annoyed me to the point of proving her wrong, which then embarrassed her to the point that she made her PMs to send my private pics to posters.

once and only once I got tangible proof that she had done it to me is when I did what I did.

Last edited:
@Zagreus the mythical magician. I love what you said about meditating. I recently started back. I'm actually doing it now. I got my headphones on and listen to the words while my mind wonders with the depths of my breathe.

I feel you pleighboi!

And the nigga had the nerve to be throwing wide ass hooks and sloppy jabs smh...

Her man wasn't cool with it, he was such a sub that he let it happen.

She was planning on leaving him. Initially I wanted to no parts of it but once I got to know her and why she was leaving I let my guard down which is when shit went sideways.

I didn't smash because I had changed my mind along the way after a lot of back and forth I distanced myself. I felt sorry for all involved and figured rather than get more entrenched in bullshit I figured I'd just cut her loose and give her marriage a chance to recover. I knew if I beat that it would be broken beyond repair so I took that to the chin for her family's sake and decided to keep it moving.

That's when all the egging on started to happen. Which i shrugged off for a few weeks but then she started saying false shit which annoyed me to the point of proving her wrong, which then embarrassed her to the point that she made her PMs to send my private pics to posters.

once and only once I got tangible proof that she had done it to me is when I did what I did.

Did you drop everything that she sent u on the site or are u sitting on unreleased material?

OMG @Goldie, would you PLEASE interview this nigga Lurk already

SHIT man

stop the derailing until the interview is over

like clockwork you come in the interviews trying to joke at the most inopportune times

Did you drop everything that she sent u on the site or are u sitting on unreleased material?

Nah, only a fraction.

Yea I talked to quite a few actually lol, and her insecurity about how close I was getting with a certain female poster made her insecure which led to a lot of the issues that I mention.

Nah, only a fraction.

Yea I talked to quite a few actually lol, and her insecurity about how close I was getting with a certain female poster made her insecure which led to a lot of the issues that I mention.
name names fam it dont even matter no more and u know what to do with the exclusivcs

send them to Dizz that nigga prolly hasnt left the basement since the IC went down

Nah, only a fraction.

Who was the other chick?

When are u gonna "feed the streets with the unreleased material" - Dizz voice

Have yall spoke to each other since the situation?

Who was the other chick?

When are u gonna "feed the streets with the unreleased material" - Dizz voice

Have yall spoke to each other since the situation?

Not going to say. Yall were lucky to even have gotten that. I had decided that unless she actually did it to me and that I had proof I wasn't going to do it at all, that's the thing.

Lol aight moving on.

Germs. During his interview he said he don't really fuck with you and yall had a short exchange. You said the nigga was a creep.

How did this beef come about?

Lol the only way we spoke but indirectly is when she was trying her best to get me permabanned from the black board off the strength of their prior friendship or whatever. She had Pm'ed jack and this nigga added me to the convo lmao.

That was real AF of him to do, he stood his ground on that, much props to the brotha for that.

But honest to god after that shit i have never, not even once attempted to contact her thru any form of social media, phone numbers and anything. Which i suspect to have been an extra source of pain on the other end TBH.

We went from talking every single day for close to a year to absolutely nothing lol

Lol aight moving on.

Germs. During his interview he said he don't really fuck with you and yall had a short exchange. You said the nigga was a creep.

How did this beef come about?

Honestly the dude has never been relevant enough for me to acknowledge outside of the occasional rebuttal man, it's never been that serious to me. I got the creep poster vibe from all the b.s. he posts. It's that simple nothing more nothing less

Were yall really explecting him to name names and drop the unreleased material?

Can't front, Ziggy seems like a stand up guy.

During that whole kerfuffle wit ole girl, you can tell he was trying his best to keep shyt from escalating.

Back