Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Zagreus

Listen, me doing work, minding my business, going about my day is not me avoiding a debate. Do you think I have time/energy to argue with yall for hours on end?

No baby.

still love you tho

Oh but THAT day...you had time. Oh yes Racey...you had time. Lol

I was gonna add a other comment, but lost my train of thought lookin at Race's avi.

Oh yeah...dope interview.

I was expecting the brotha to drop knowing but magic spells, 4th dimensonal maps, and instructions on how to teleport (I was lookin forward to that).

Like I said b4, the brotha knows his shyt. You can tell he's about that life with the knowledge be dropped. Props mayne.

:hehe:

Good Interview. Good questions, introspective answers.

Learned a lil bit. Homie has an open mind to things, I may read up on some of these things too.

Great interview! I was just telling someone I want to learn how to meditate. Should make a thread on that or something. Trying to channel my inner being.. Hummmmm... For real though lol

These some goofy ass folks though, lmfao!

Great interview! I was just telling someone I want to learn how to meditate. Should make a thread on that or something. Trying to channel my inner being.. Hummmmm... For real though lol

These some goofy ass folks though, lmfao!

There's a thread but i'on know nothing

I ain't gonna lie.....

I kinda wanna od on that third eye shit....

Seems like a dope way to go out.....

Nigga went crazy like he ate some angel pussy or something

Shit was like no black mirror
."he had a male and female orgasms at the same time"

I guess maybe cause not at all in the mindframe to joke like that. I’m in a somber mood, so I see how crazy it is to be saying shit like that.

dm0Bg6F.gif

Back