Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Goldie

I said wrap/lock this 6pgs ago. Corny niggas flirting with each other and another faggot wanting to be seen.
Let's recap for a sec

Interview was going along great (fantastic job @Kandy)

Beta, instead of just keeping everything on topic, finds a reason to mention my name unprovoked

Obviously, he wants my attention, so I give it to him, but that ain't the attention he wants, at least not in public anyway

And here we are

It was crazy... We literally was the greatest crew online at the time...

Goldie opening the doors when he did was fucking perfect perfect timing.... That shit was borderline psychic genius esp type shit.....

Like nobody really can appreciate that shit if they wasn't there to witness it....

The biggest and most entertaining thread on their site was a 3- way election between me Goldie and BNE

Like if y'all let that set in.....

And see where we at now..... Shit is crazy bruh.....

We literally caught the lightning from the Dynamics at play in that thread despite and after multiple attempts to extinguish it...

Goldie and BNE actually was fighting in that thread, and I was instigating so I could win....

But we was all working together.

It was crazy.

Somebody gotta document that shit one day

My nigga........relax

@Goldie Where specifically? Usually when a nigga says "I'm from the DMV" it means bumfuck MD or VA nowhere close to actual DC lol

lol nah, from 1-4ish i was in DC, then my moms moved to alexandria. We did a short stint in PG then moved back to alex. That's why I say DMV, cuz I lived in all 3 lol

lol nah, from 1-4ish i was in DC, then my moms moved to alexandria. We did a short stint in PG then moved back to alex. That's why I say DMV, cuz I lived in all 3 lol

So nigga you from Virginia lol...ain't nothing wrong with that. Just say VA lol. At least you ain't from Baltimore.

So nigga you from Virginia lol...ain't nothing wrong with that. Just say VA lol. At least you ain't from Baltimore.

U say that like alex aint 5 mins away lol my pops is from dc and i lived there during my childhood. DC niggas always trying to tell a nigga who a dc nigga lol

Back