Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Goldie

No hate but it seems like youre implying that you accomplished something if this forum is the accomplishment youre def counting your eggs before they hatch. Also from what goldie said in his interview you moderators are not much help. I get that this is a fairly new site but for an admin to put so much work with so called exp mods just aint adding up. No hate but this site be dead af sometimes with entire subforums that way. Cool site but you have a long way to go.
Nigga shut up, the shit was mad fun.... And Goldie was able to turn it into a respectable business project.

I enjoyed being a part of it and I'm showing my appreciation.

Your post was pure hate because you're literally trying to stop happy people from being happy because your miserable ass isn't impressed.

Go kill yourself and let great Niggaz be great

No hate but it seems like youre implying that you accomplished something if this forum is the accomplishment youre def counting your eggs before they hatch. Also from what goldie said in his interview you moderators are not much help. I get that this is a fairly new site but for an admin to put so much work with so called exp mods just aint adding up. No hate but this site be dead af sometimes with entire subforums that way. Cool site but you have a long way to go.
Greg/Jay, dat you?

The mods have nothing to do with the main site, social media, original content, etc. They only come into play in regards to the forum. The forum isn't doing prime IC numbers, but it's shitting on alot of other forums. We get about 40k page views a day, most forums don't even get half of that. And the site isn't even a year old yet.

I do agree ABW has a long way to go before it hits WSHH level, but it's been a great year one so far.

Yo I swear on everything, one of the trillest moments in internet history was when you and El came over the hill like the elves in Lord of the rings to save Niggaz in the big war.....

Once y'all was on our side, it was a wrap, Niggaz was devastated....

Lol, you can tell most of them dudes was used to having their girls snatched cuz the salt was at a all time high.. it was ridiculous
That Lotr visual though

200w_zpsmswlieq8.gif

Nigga shut up, the shit was mad fun.... And Goldie was able to turn it into a respectable business project.

I enjoyed being a part of it and I'm showing my appreciation.

Your post was pure hate because you're literally trying to stop happy people from being happy because your miserable ass isn't impressed.

Go kill yourself and let great Niggaz be great
Dont catch feelings bro be a man you should be able to handle destructive criticism instead of responding like a sassy fat bitch

You sound like the biggest hater in hating history.

The mods have nothing to do with the main site, social media, original content, etc. They only come into play in regards to the forum. The forum isn't doing prime IC numbers, but it's shitting on alot of other forums. We get about 40k page views a day, most forums don't even get half of that. And the site isn't even a year old yet.

I do agree ABW has a long way to go before it hits WSHH level, but it's been a great year one so far.
I agree the site is doing well for how young it is. In short making kandy a mod was probably the best decision youve made.

my bad, can't remember my name not being BNE. I damn near answer to it in person lol

the hate too potent. methinks he got emotional investment.

"but WHEN is the IC coming back?"

nail-biting, refresh hitting ass.
Just press him on a proof pic and watch him slowdown he always does that stupid shit like shady does.

I agree the site is doing well for how young it is. In short making kandy a mod was probably the best decision youve made.
Nigga don't try to be nice now!

aww you think so? thanks for that.

but still nigga! watch your mouth.

Dont catch feelings bro be a man you should be able to handle destructive criticism instead of responding like a sassy fat bitch
Nigga you have no control over how people react to your words....

I know for a fact I told you to kill yourself, yet here you are still posting....

I'm not gonna throw a fit about it.... But yea I understand your frustrations.... Cuz I kinda wish you were dead

that user was contributing just as much before they were a mod.

you are like a food critic that can't cook.

Back