Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Goldie

Nigga don't try to be nice now!

aww you think so? thanks for that.

but still nigga! watch your mouth.
Fr you actually make quality posts most of the time and you like like to fight which is a plus to me. Also instead of sotting on your ass complaining on dry days you make things happen. Unlike alot of dead weight posters that all forums have. I wouldnt post on a site that i didnt like.

It was crazy... We literally was the greatest crew online at the time...

Goldie opening the doors when he did was fucking perfect perfect timing.... That shit was borderline psychic genius esp type shit.....

Like nobody really can appreciate that shit if they wasn't there to witness it....

The biggest and most entertaining thread on their site was a 3- way election between me Goldie and BNE

Like if y'all let that set in.....

And see where we at now..... Shit is crazy bruh.....

We literally caught the lightning from the Dynamics at play in that thread despite and after multiple attempts to extinguish it...

Goldie and BNE actually was fighting in that thread, and I was instigating so I could win....

But we was all working together.

It was crazy.

Somebody gotta document that shit one day

What's funny about the shenanigans is that I gave Goldie material to make shit even crazier if he chose to but bruh just sat on it.

The whole shit was hilarious

kobe dont need a job...nigga needs freinds

Shyt boggled my mind.

How you escape LSA...just to come to another forum just to discuss everything LSA??

I mean granted we still talk about the IC here & there...but NOT on that level they do over there. Lol.

Fr you actually make quality posts most of the time and you like like to fight which is a plus to me. Also instead of sotting on your ass complaining on dry days you make things happen. Unlike alot of dead weight posters that all forums have. I wouldnt post on a site that i didnt like.
Thank you but you are fairly new here. It's a lot of quality posters.

This nigga the feds and this is the thanks I get?

Police ass nigga
Dont worry beta if this site is anything like the IC you will be fine. Maybe next time youll think twice before begging for male attn aye? :)

This is great because since u were given a free pass we all get one for posting personal info. Thank me later

This is great because since u were given a free pass we all get one for posting personal info. Thank me later
could've been saying "Bye Maurice" for all I know. if your real details were dropped, by all means make a report and send myself or goldie evidence

PS. it doesn't count as exposing you if they're regurgitating what was already in the public arena. it's exposure if they dug up your details or had them passed over to them in private and share them without your consent.

The mods have nothing to do with the main site, social media, original content, etc. They only come into play in regards to the forum. The forum isn't doing prime IC numbers, but it's shitting on alot of other forums. We get about 40k page views a day, most forums don't even get half of that. And the site isn't even a year old yet.

I do agree ABW has a long way to go before it hits WSHH level, but it's been a great year one so far.
It doesn’t have to be Or do numbers like any other site. You created something and you deserve the praise for it. Life isn’t always about what this is against what that is. You own a site it does well. That is it. If it never gets to WSHH or any other site that doesn’t mean this was not a success in any way shape or form.

could've been saying "Bye Maurice" for all I know. if your real details were dropped, by all means make a report and send myself or goldie evidence

PS. it doesn't count as exposing you if they're regurgitating what was already in the public arena. it's exposure if they dug up your details or had them passed over to them in private and share them without your consent.
And i rest my case.

Dope interview from my DMV brethren @Goldie

giphy.gif

Back