Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Goldie

U say that like alex aint 5 mins away lol my pops is from dc and i lived there during my childhood. DC niggas always trying to tell a nigga who a dc nigga lol

Lol hey I grew up on Suitland RD, the PG side, by Homer Ave, Regency Meadows, and Morningside. I don't claim DC I claim Suitland. I just got annoyed with that DMV shit and VA folks claiming DC from being in school and hearing people from all the way out places like Dale City talking about "I'm from DC" lol

I just say DMV at this point cuz I lived in all 3, shit even on 95.5/93.9 they dont even say DC any more , it's just dmv lol But i feel u.

I just say DMV at this point cuz I lived in all 3, shit even on 95.5/93.9 they dont even say DC any more , it's just dmv lol But i feel u.

Yeah that's just marketing shit because the term caught on with all these damn transplants...I just personally hate the "DMV" shit because it's too convenient for white folks and corny niggas who know nothing about DC and PG to lay claim...and stupid people thinking Baltimore is part of it too.

Y'all pg Niggaz needs to stop claiming DC
Just how county Niggaz gotta stop claiming bmore

I never understood why niggas get so up in arms about the claim of a wack ass region of states nobody gives a fuck about lol.

I never understood why niggas get so up in arms about the claim of a wack ass region of states nobody gives a fuck about lol.

It's the same way for us in the bay. People from San Francisco/Oakland/Richmond/Vallejo can't stand it when people not from those places claim them as their own. Mostly boils down to people using the reputation (coolness, thugged-outedness of said place) of the city they're claiming for their own benefit, while never having to experience any of the negativity you find in those places.

Lol yup. I never said he was an elite MC, but as an artist? He's one of the best out. He mastered melodies and flows (no shadyteam). " Codeine Crazy" is a good example of that. He basically used his voice as an instrument, which he does in most tracks. As the beat progresses he used his voice and flows to perfectly match. Most people don't even pay attention to those type of details, but I study those type of things. I love bars, Ima battle rap head. But at the end of the day, it's about the music. A nigga can have all the bars in the world, if the music is trash, i dont wanna hear it.
very good outlook.

most niggas focus only on the bassline of some shit.

they dont know what melodies are.

good ear and intellect.

The funny shit about all this dmv shit is, @BlackRain has said he's from Dc on the ic mad times and is from Md lol when me and my folks is actually from DC.

If u from the dmv, u know certain parts of va and md is right up the block (literally) from dc and if u live in those areas all the chill spots are in dc, which is why most just say dmv. Aint nobody false claimin lol

The funny shit about all this dmv shit is, @BlackRain has said he's from Dc on the ic mad times and is from Md lol when me and my folks is actually from DC.

If u from the dmv, u know certain parts of va and md. dc is right up the block and if u live in those areas all the chill spots are in dc, which is why most just say dmv. Aint nobody false claimin lol
This nigga wanna be down soooooooo bad

This shit never fails man lol It's funny cuz I just seen this clip on twitter yesterday

Yo mush face, chill out and let the grown folks talk b
source.gif

Poster 1: Im from the DMV

Poster 2: i mean, not really

Poster 1: wym...i lived here, there, and back

Poster 2: I mean, geographically speaking, you kinda from here, but you more from over there

Poster 3: Yo Poster 1, why you wanna be from here so bad?

Poster 1: SU Nigga

AP:

yKeA_f-maxage-0.gif

Poster 1: Im from the DMV

Poster 2: i mean, not really

Poster 1: wym...i lived here, there, and back

Poster 2: I mean, geographically speaking, you kinda from here, but you more from over there

Poster 3: Yo Poster 1, why you wanna be from here so bad?

Poster 1: SU Nigga

AP:

yKeA_f-maxage-0.gif
633.gif

Back