Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Goldie

No we dont

nigga ......so you gonna act like i wasnt posting the whole 6 weeks i was in charlotte?

i guess you missed niggas saying stay away from sugarcreek rd?

you going to act like i dont always let niggas know when i come thru they city?

i think you didnt post the whole time i was in charlotte.

but its cool.

Lol so is yall gonna fight

well ...see.

i just wanted to stop thru to say whats up.

i never uh...who said fight?

i aint no bitch but...see.

my leg been acting up...i want to be 100%, so im not running cause i cant but....
see

im a family man and non violent.

nigga ......so you gonna act like i wasnt posting the whole 6 weeks i was in charlotte?

i guess you missed niggas saying stay away from sugarcreek rd?

you going to act like i dont always let niggas know when i come thru they city?

i think you didnt post the whole time i was in charlotte.

but its cool.
Yea i must of been mia cuz i dont remember this but im all for sugarcreek slander

Yea i must of been mia cuz i dont remember this but im all for sugarcreek slander
yea i guess you was......yup

but man that place is a shit hole....

right off the expressway ......that wendys niggas was acting up....
the mcdonalds i was about to fight the manager and the chicken box the server talked himself out of a beating.

at first i thought it was me....but then cain said they just stupid around there....

but it was some fine ass chick at the dollar store tho.

i might go back around there just to look at her.

Do niggas not know wtf dmv is or means? Its literally dc the parts or md and va that are close to DC.

I've had to explain to people that Baltimore isn't the "DMV" because they think it means the entire states of MD and VA. You'd think it would be easy to figure out but it's not

ttPMGbp_zpsdkfpjqxv.gif

Damn near the best post in this thread.... I miss Dame in the limelight

@Goldie I appreciate what you've done here and are doing for those of us who aren't social media freakaniks.... a place just to kill time

I will commit to the burgeoning of this website

Black Excellency

Just seen n.va was trending for becoming it's own city/state lol

i knew it. but @Goldie i might need your help in the future for some shit. do you got me?

and thats why i love you @Goldie cool....it might be a minute but when i do get this shit going ill pm you. just dont forget about me. and tu on the site. i respect your g my g

Actually had time to sit and read this. Great Interview @Goldie
@Kandy you did a great job in conducting.

This site is excellent and to only get better! Keep striving fam and this place will continue to thrive!

Back