Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Goldie

Nigga FOH. You came up stuttering and shit saying "ayyye uhhh uhhhhh ain't you Cain?" I almost slapped your soul out of your body b. I was drunk tho and trying to get this broad to come home with me so I had to chill. Matter fact you're welcome

Lmaooo yea iigh nigga seen me pull up with 2 stallions and was shook to even say hello to the broads. I even offered to buy a welcome to charlotte drink but he was talkin bout he good. Nigga was dressed like a gay and afraid deacon.

Faaaaacts!!

I pull niggas nyc cards all the time out here. Still my niggas but cut that shit out, you from asheville lmao

They be having the most outrageous stories. They be mad cuz it aint hood lol I be like nigga you know damn well NYC rent is crazy as fuck.

Lmaooo yea iigh nigga seen me pull up with 2 stallions and was shook to even say hello to the broads. I even offered to buy a welcome to charlotte drink but he was talkin bout he good. Nigga was dressed like a gay and afraid deacon.
LMAO KYS for the bold. I was fly as fuck. Nigga was dressed like Birdie from Above The Rim

Nigga I offered to buy and your people's drink FOH. Also this broads were missing eyes and shit I'm good b.

I will fall through Oak Room

Last edited:
Are you an aye thee yist? Nah, I believe in God but I don't believe in Jesus. I guess you can say I'm "spiritual" .

What is your ultimate goal to achieve in life that will make you extremely happy and satisfied, if there is one? Honestly I don't think I'll ever be satisfied. I've said it on here before, but I'm all about legacy, I wanna get to the point to where if I die that day, I would've made a contribution to the world big enough that my name would be in the history books for w.e field I decide to get into.

One of the things I plan on bringing to ABW this year is original content. Hopefully by the end of the year i'll have a podcast or two on here and a cartoon show, similar to the sims clips you can find online.

What's your D.O.B.? Do you want me to tell u before or after I tell u my social security #?

what type of cartoon show ? I draw

LMAO KYS for the bold. I was fly as fuck. Nigga was dressed like Birdie from Above The Rim

Nigga I offered to buy and your people's drink FOH. Also this broads were missing eyes and shit I'm good b.

I will fall through 1 Oak
1 oak?

what type of cartoon show ? I draw

Right now I'm sitting on a handful of dope comedy sketch ideas. I'm basically trying to make a sketch comedy show similar to chappelle's, just with cartoons.

Last edited:

MI.gif

Right now I'm sitting a handful of dope comedy sketch ideas. I'm basically trying to make a sketch comedy show similar to chappelle's, just with cartoons.
I'll give you some free game........Go to the scumbag thread use those stories to go along with your sketches.......you're welcome

Dead @ these two,he said he was dressed like Birdie,that's so random...

LMAO!!!!!!!

i lost it reading this shit

both you niggas need to stop all that wolfin....

lucky i cant stop thru during ciaa....yall know ill pull up

Back