Welcome To aBlackWeb

ABW Interviews: Goldie

Lol word. I'm still shocked on how everything played out. A year ago most of us were on there. Which is why I gotta keep letting yall know how much I appreciate yall, especially the day ones. Cuz when I got banned and made ABW, BB was POPPIN. Yall had no reason to check out ABW, this shit could've easily tanked lol
Word...word..we here brothaman

Hey big mama what are your winter prices i need a travel pack. Hope u got some pills this time bitch and i want sloppy head not that shit u been doing since the 90s i wanna feel that shit in my toes. I may need you to babysit too

Villanized the hell out of the IC crew man smh lol
It was crazy... We literally was the greatest crew online at the time...

Goldie opening the doors when he did was fucking perfect perfect timing.... That shit was borderline psychic genius esp type shit.....

Like nobody really can appreciate that shit if they wasn't there to witness it....

The biggest and most entertaining thread on their site was a 3- way election between me Goldie and BNE

Like if y'all let that set in.....

And see where we at now..... Shit is crazy bruh.....

We literally caught the lightning from the Dynamics at play in that thread despite and after multiple attempts to extinguish it...

Goldie and BNE actually was fighting in that thread, and I was instigating so I could win....

But we was all working together.

It was crazy.

Somebody gotta document that shit one day

It was crazy... We literally was the greatest crew online at the time...

Goldie opening the doors when he did was fucking perfect perfect timing.... That shit was borderline psychic genius esp type shit.....

Like nobody really can appreciate that shit if they wasn't there to witness it....

The biggest and most entertaining thread on their site was a 3- way election between me Goldie and BNE

Like if y'all let that set in.....

And see where we at now..... Shit is crazy bruh.....

We literally caught the lightning from the Dynamics at play in that thread despite and after multiple attempts to extinguish it...

Goldie and BNE actually was fighting in that thread, and I was instigating so I could win....

But we was all working together.

It was crazy.

Somebody gotta document that shit one day
No hate but it seems like youre implying that you accomplished something if this forum is the accomplishment youre def counting your eggs before they hatch. Also from what goldie said in his interview you moderators are not much help. I get that this is a fairly new site but for an admin to put so much work with so called exp mods just aint adding up. No hate but this site be dead af sometimes with entire subforums that way. Cool site but you have a long way to go.

you didn't know who I was? lol
Yo I swear on everything, one of the trillest moments in internet history was when you and El came over the hill like the elves in Lord of the rings to save Niggaz in the big war.....

Once y'all was on our side, it was a wrap, Niggaz was devastated....

Lol, you can tell most of them dudes was used to having their girls snatched cuz the salt was at a all time high.. it was ridiculous

Lol word. I'm still shocked on how everything played out. A year ago most of us were on there. Which is why I gotta keep letting yall know how much I appreciate yall, especially the day ones. Cuz when I got banned and made ABW, BB was POPPIN. Yall had no reason to check out ABW, this shit could've easily tanked lol

I was on BB when it was popping. But when they started trying to label all the IC posters as problems I remember making a post about it and migrated over here. I wasn't exactly a day one, but I've been here for a minute. You got something good going here now.

Back