Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Court: MeanieJosh vs Goldie/ABW

joe-brown.jpg

Overruled. The line of questioning is relevant to the accusation

objection your honor, relevance
I couldn't be more relevant if I tried, the defendants mishandling of duties is what he's on trial for and I'm proving that he mishandled said duties. (lol)

You'd know this if you came prepared for work.....

I couldn't be more relevant if I tried, the defendants mishandling of duties is what he's on trial for and I'm proving that he mishandled said duties. (lol)

You'd know this if you came prepared for work.....

It's been handled, Counsel.

Continue

:hahaha:

"Smoothly" That's an interesting word to describe your forgetfulness, like the time you let the site's certificate expire? The site was unsecure and unsafe for days.

Let this be exhibit A of Goldie's tendency to forget his duties as a site owner

Al-Pacino-LaughSmoking.gif

And let this be Exhibit B:

A poster by the name of Samwell Crook created multiple accounts to evade a name change and he later used those same votes to attempt a rigging of the polls during one of his many times as a donkey of the week nominee. Here are some choice quotes proving it:

Not only did you forget this but you let it happen on your watch. If we didn't have the polls public I would've been framed as a donkey in a rigged election. Who's to say that didn't happen in the recent mod election thread?

The difference between your arguments and mine are very apparent. U live in a world of "what ifs" , all of the proof I provided are facts. U did indeed call our judge and court system corrupt, u did attack multiple members, which was enough reason for me to make the poll private during the election.

Your strongest argument is fantasy, "what IF he won" , well he didn't, because the ABW staff handles everything how it needs to be handled. One way doesn't work for everything.

does the court need a definition of the word ....recollection??

jackie-chiles_400x400.jpg

memory
recall
reflection
reminiscence

I ask relevance because if my client has stated he has no recollection, and an example where one of his appointed officials is seen handling the situation in an appropriate fashion, there's a strong possibility thi was never escalated to the level of it being brought to his attention.

now if the prosecution would like to bring up charges on @AP21 for his knowledge in whatever is going on in that evidence, by all means drop all charges against my client now, and direct them towards the appointed member of staff who is seen handling that situation.

my client shouldn't have to answer anything he has already stated under oath he has no recollection of

The difference between your arguments and mine are very apparent. U live in a world of "what ifs" , all of the proof I provided are facts. U did indded call our judge and court system corrupt, u did attack multiple members, which was enough reason for me to make the poll private during the election.

Your strongest argument is fantasy, "what IF he won" , well he didn't, because the ABW staff handles everything how it needs to be handled. One way doesn't work for everything.
but this sets a very dangerous precedent that if we do not know who is voting for who, then it leads to speculation that there may have been voter fraud/tampering

but this sets a very dangerous precedent that if we do not know who is voting for who, then it leads to speculation that there may have been voter fraud/tampering
i think it's clear in the evidence provided that you yourself knew exactly who was responsible and stated those votes didn't count,

in my opinion you handled that well..

do you think you handled that well counsel?

I gave an ample amount of reasons to why the poll was made private due to the plaintiff's pattern of attacking members of the site who don't vote for him.

It's been handled, Counsel.

Continue
Thank you your honor
The difference between your arguments and mine are very apparent. U live in a world of "what ifs" , all of the proof I provided are facts. U did indeed call our judge and court system corrupt, u did attack multiple members, which was enough reason for me to make the poll private during the election.
Again, very strange reasoning here for a private voting log, why didn't you do this the first time I was elected if I was so "dangerous"? Why did you allow such a dangerous being like me to even become mod in the first place if I was such a danger to others? So, you either willingly let a madman run and win a mod position thus endangering other posters or and more likely you saw no problem with it because the accusation you list in the quote above and false.

You also fail to answer why you didn't announce the votes would be public you just did it, you gave no proper reasoning or courtesy to the parties involved you just made it private for no reason.

More shifting of the blame to others and not taking the reigns of responsibility like a real owner/leader should very telling.......

On to the next question:

During the trial of one @OhMars you gave the option to the defense and prosecution to make the votes public or private did you not?

Thank you your honor
Again, very strange reasoning here for a private voting log, why didn't you do this the first time I was elected if I was so "dangerous"? Why did you allow such a dangerous being like me to even become mod in the first place if I was such a danger to others? So, you either willingly let a madman run and win a mod position thus endangering other posters or and more likely you saw no problem with it because the accusation you list in the quote above and false.

You also fail to answer why you didn't announce the votes would be public you just did it, you gave no proper reasoning or courtesy to the parties involved you just made it private for no reason.

More shifting of the blame to others and not taking the reigns of responsibility like a real owner/leader should very telling.......

On to the next question:

During the trial of one @OhMars you gave the option to the defense and prosecution to make the votes public or private did you not?

You ask why I didn't make the prior election private.......... the earlier proof I provided happened during that election. I can't go back into time and change things, but I knew for the next election, I didn't want people threatened again and I wanted them to vote for who they truly wanted as mod and not be afraid to vote out of fear of being attacked.

Why did I let you be mod? They voted for you, you're who they wanted.... but the next election came and they didn't want you anymore. Don't blame me for that lol

You ask why I didn't make the prior election private.......... the earlier proof I provided happened during that election. I can't go back into time and change things, but I knew for the next election, I didn't want people threatened again and I wanted them to vote for who they truly wanted as mod and not be afraid to vote out of fear of being attacked.

Why did I let you be mod? They voted for you, you're who they wanted.... but the next election came and they didn't want you anymore. Don't blame me for that lol
Objection your honor @Judge_Judah throw this out for irrelevance. The defendant is dodging the question like john wu

Thank you your honor

On to the next question:

I missed the last question.

As far as the ohmars case, I didn't know I was chose to be judge so I wasn't fully paying attention to the case. Instead of me just choosing anybody, I decided we can leave it to the people as the jury. Letting both sides agree on having the poll public or not seemed reasonable. Plus you weren't part of teh case to attack anyone.

Last edited:
Objection your honor @Judge_Judah throw this out for irrelevance. The defendant is dodging the question like john wu
well if the counsel would just ask questions and not make statements and declarations first about irrelevant material, maybe my client would know what's a question and what's the counsels declaration of his personal feelings from a soap box

is this a courtroom or show time at the apollo...are we asking questions or open mic at the local bar?

Back