Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Court: MeanieJosh vs Goldie/ABW

I would like to bring the defendant @Goldie up to the witness stand
giphy.gif

Sup

lol it entails being an owner of said site.
As owner of said site, you hold the final word on decisions that effect the forum globally, such as the recent mod election. If things go wrong, as a site owner you take responsibility for them.

Which leads me into my next question, has there ever been an instance in any of the polls on this site in which a poster has manipulated the votes to achieve a specific result?

As owner of said site, you hold the final word on decisions that effect the forum globally, such as the recent mod election. If things go wrong, as a site owner you take responsibility for them.

Which leads me into my next question, has there ever been an instance in any of the polls on this site in which a poster has manipulated the votes to achieve a specific result?

You're right, every morning I get up and open the e-doors to the site and walk in

giphy.gif

and make sure everything is ran smoothly.

As far as manipulated votes, I don't recollect anything of that nature taking place.

and make sure everything is ran smoothly.
:hahaha:

"Smoothly" That's an interesting word to describe your forgetfulness, like the time you let the site's certificate expire? The site was unsecure and unsafe for days.

Let this be exhibit A of Goldie's tendency to forget his duties as a site owner

As far as manipulated votes, I don't recollect anything of that nature taking place.
Al-Pacino-LaughSmoking.gif

And let this be Exhibit B:

A poster by the name of Samwell Crook created multiple accounts to evade a name change and he later used those same votes to attempt a rigging of the polls during one of his many times as a donkey of the week nominee. Here are some choice quotes proving it:

How did Sam win when him and Josh tied and the polls are still open for another 7mins?

3 of his alises voted for Josh

Alises don't count

Damn, I was gonna break the tie in his favor but ehhh

Wear it proudly my friend

Not only did you forget this but you let it happen on your watch. If we didn't have the polls public I would've been framed as a donkey in a rigged election. Who's to say that didn't happen in the recent mod election thread?

:hahaha:

"Smoothly" That's an interesting word to describe your forgetfulness, like the time you let the site's certificate expire? The site was unsecure and unsafe for days.

Let this be exhibit A of Goldie's tendency to forget his duties as a site owner

Al-Pacino-LaughSmoking.gif

And let this be Exhibit B:

A poster by the name of Samwell Crook created multiple accounts to evade a name change and he later used those same votes to attempt a rigging of the polls during one of his many times as a donkey of the week nominee. Here are some choice quotes proving it:

Not only did you forget this but you let it happen on your watch. If we didn't have the polls public I would've been framed as a donkey in a rigged election. Who's to say that didn't happen in the recent mod election thread?

giphy.gif

Back