COMMUNITY ABW Court: MeanieJosh vs Goldie/ABW

So what went wrong?
people started being assholes and just voting people guilty b/c they took issue with whatever was making their underwear stank at the time

I'm down to have fun like everyone else, but this was the first case where the consequences that came as a result came from an actual panel of people in a PM who talked about god knows what lol, and came to a decision based on the evidence presented by both parties.

this was meant to serve as a town square sorta justice system instead of Goldie making all the decision or people saying MRR, but nah, nigs nigged

look back at the KB vs AP court case...there wasnt one single person other than me who was trying to take it serious

everybody with an ax to grind against me came in voting me guilty

people started being assholes and just voting people guilty b/c they took issue with whatever was making their underwear stank at the time

I'm down to have fun like everyone else, but this was the first case where the consequences that came as a result came from an actual panel of people in a PM who talked about god knows what lol, and came to a decision based on the evidence presented by both parties.

this was meant to serve as a town square sorta justice system instead of Goldie making all the decision or people saying MRR, but nah, nigs nigged

look back at the KB vs AP court case...there wasnt one single person other than me who was trying to take it serious

everybody with an ax to grind against me came in voting me guilty

Which is why the poll option is stupid. Start having a jury pool where the defendant and prosecution can each pick 3 and then have the judge pick 1 so it won't be a hung jury.

Which is why the poll option is stupid. Start having a jury pool where the defendant and prosecution can each pick 3 and then have the judge pick 1 so it won't be a hung jury.
agree