Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Court: MeanieJosh vs Goldie/ABW

No No No @Goldie
You've made your decision.
Talk to you on the court day.

giphy.gif

Ill be available any day until Christmas. My son will be gone til then and I'll be here, wrapped in my covers, grieving the loss of a dear old friend.

I’ll make the thread tonight and open it for say 11amest, statements due by 1pmest

Get ya opening statements and witness and screenshots cause I run a timely court room

3 outburst and ya case getting thrown out. Because it’s such an emotional case between 4 life long friends I’ll allow just the 3. Make it count

@Mooney the bailiff

@IP360 as the head juror, I need 5 more members. Volunteer or voluntold......

I’ll make the thread tonight and open it for say 11amest, statements due by 1pmest

Get ya opening statements and witness and screenshots cause I run a timely court room

3 outburst and ya case getting thrown out. Because it’s such an emotional case between 4 life long friends I’ll allow just the 3. Make it count

@Mooney the bailiff

4 life long friends?

@Mooney the bailiff

Can I make a recommendation for at least two jurors I would like serving as well?

I definitely want @Whispering Eye and @Ironman on the board with me. The rest can volunteer or be summoned.

Last edited:
What on the sweet and sour chicken is going on now?

I'll be back like 9pm

Back