Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Court: MeanieJosh vs Goldie/ABW

I missed the last question.

As far as the ohmars case, I didn't know I was choose to be judge so I wasn't fully paying attention to the case.
Exhibit C

How is that a site owner doesn't know that he was chosen for such a highly esteemed position? Lol, no need to answer that defendant that one can answer itself.

During that trial this also happened:

My lawyer is out on leave so I'll take care of this

I move to have @GOAT vote removed l, he was soliciting bribes in my pm

View attachment 15349
\

If @OhMars hadn't been honorable this would've never seen the light of day, now that coupled with a private poll would be a "perfect" storm of riggery. And who's to say that it didn't happen, it with example of duplicates being used against me, it's not fair fetched that my opponents would stoop to bribery to beat me in an election. Now I'd like it to be said that I don't believe Mr. Goldsworth's has any nefarious intention in his actions, just that he's suspiciously inconsistent with how he makes decisions and his forgetful and selective nature has compromised the legitimacy of the ABW People's mod election..............

all i'm asking is that meanie josh make his questions straight to the point.

that last question was a bit theatrical. I feel like he was leading the jury with accusations my client felt he had to defend, then slide a underhanded question in to distract.

if these tactics are allowed in this court room i was not aware..i just would like him to ask direct questions

well if the counsel would just ask questions and not make statements and declarations first about irrelevant material, maybe my client would know what's a question and what's the counsels declaration of his personal feelings from a soap box

is this a courtroom or show time at the apollo...are we asking questions or open mic at the local bar?
Lol I guess anything is "irrelevant" when you don't have a clue as to what the case is about. Go home sir, you're clearly overworked.

Lol I guess anything is "irrelevant" when you don't have a clue as to what the case is about. Go home sir, you're clearly overworked.
present evidence,

ask questions.

that's your job...
e322e3ac0213ea8108091fd7aff974a4.jpg

just do it!

anything else is leading the jury

Exhibit C

How is that a site owner doesn't know that he was chosen for such a highly esteemed position? Lol, no need to answer that defendant that one can answer itself.

During that trial this also happened:

\

If @OhMars hadn't been honorable this would've never seen the light of day, now that coupled with a private poll would be a "perfect" storm of riggery. And who's to say that it didn't happen, it with example of duplicates being used against me, it's not fair fetched that my opponents would stoop to bribery to beat me in an election. Now I'd like it to be said that I don't believe Mr. Goldsworth's has any nefarious intention in his actions, just that he's suspiciously inconsistent with how he makes decisions and his forgetful and selective nature has compromised the legitimacy of the ABW People's mod election..............

You're still going on with the "What ifs", again, I'm just here to state actual irrefutable facts. Your actions caused the 2nd election to be private, not ohmars, not sam's, yours sir. I heard losing hurts, so I empathize for you, but you can not continue to blame others for your mishaps. Did you ever think that the people just didn't want you as mod?

your honor...

counsel is asking for conclusions, speculations, narratives, imagination, hypotheticals...

everything he says is trying to spin a story....

i only request that he ask about facts.

questions my client can answer yes or no to

You're still going on with the "What ifs", again, I'm just here to state actual irrefutable facts. Your actions caused the 2nd election to be private, not ohmars, not sam's, yours sir. I heard losing hurts, so I empathize for you, but you can not continue to blame others for your mishaps. Did you ever think that the people just didn't want you as mod?
Again with the forgetfulness, it was the 3rd election not the 2nd.

Also, if you can please bring forth anyone who felt legitimately threatened by my action, that'd be nice.

Also, if you can please bring forth anyone who felt legitimately threatened by my action, that'd be nice.
is this a question? or are you being argumentative with my client?

objection..

where's the question?

Again with the forgetfulness, it was the 3rd election not the 2nd.

I'm on the stand, how can i bring witnesses? I already have, chitown agreed that he was attacked.

I'm aware there was 3 elections but being that the first original one has nothing to do with this case and wasn't brought up until now for w.e reason, I thought you were talking about the 2 elections in question.

I'm on the stand, how can i bring witnesses? I already have, chitown agreed that he was attacked.

I'm aware there was 3 elections but being that the first original one has nothing to do with this case and wasn't brought up until now for w.e reason, I thought you were talking about the 2 elections in question.
http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fafter-oj%2Fseinfeld.jpg

he's purposefully trying to confuse you. you don't have to answer anything that's not a direct question.

if you are confused to what counsel is talking about just ask the judge to make him ask the question more clear...

this guy is trying to run game

Back