Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Court: MeanieJosh vs Goldie/ABW

that's speculation....unless the members of everyone who voted is made available as evidence, you can't ask that question.

now if you are asking him if i voted, again,.....you have to have evidence showing i voted presented for him to answer yes or no...

otherwise my client cannot answer any question that he does not know without seeing evidence first.

After reviewing that election, no he did not vote in the poll.
rPNCqww.jpg

Screenshot (67).png

And who is that cosign from..................

Screenshot (68).png

The proof is ap specifically mentioning @King Du, notice he didn't mention any other mods. On top of the cosign from you the site owner, that's pretty cut and dry evidence

How do you know that wasn't in reference to a conversation they had earlier? That @ could've been about anything.

Even more evidence is that, you don't see his name in the poll. Once anyone votes u can't unvote, u can only change who u voted for.

Yo just take this L fam lol

objection, i think it was clear from the jump that counsel was trying to confuse my clent on what election he was referring to...

his roginal
On to my next question:

@Goldie During the 2nd election was there a mod who voted?

and after throwing a bunch of irrelevant information he added words to the question deliberately meant to confuse....

I'll ask you again, @Goldie did one @King Du vote during the 2nd people's mod election?
my client had no idea what election he was referring to until AFTER evidence was produced..

i just ask for clarity from the jump

The proof is ap specifically mentioning @King Du, notice he didn't mention any other mods. On top of the cosign from you the site owner, that's pretty cut and dry evidence
explaining what?

no one even knows what your questions re or what you're trying to prove...

this is kangaroo court

either show evidence direct tampering to an election and my clients involvement and ask him to explain it, or allow me to cross examine so we can move on

How do you know that wasn't in reference to a conversation they had earlier? That @ could've been about anything.

Even more evidence is that, you don't see his name in the poll. Once anyone votes u can't unvote, u can only change who u voted for.

Yo just take this L fam lol
We don't see his name in the poll because the poll got remade to be public, thus deleting all of the previous votes. And you'd have to laughably stupid to think that "No mods will be voting in this btw" followed by " @King Du " could be referencing anything else but him a mod voting in an election

We don't see his name in the poll because the poll got remade to be public, thus deleting all of the previous votes. And you'd have to laughably stupid to think that "No mods will be voting in this btw" followed by " @King Du " could be referencing anything else but him a mod voting in an election

Once again, with the "what ifs" , you have no tangible concrete evidence of nothing sir!

Judge! can i be removed from the stand now? @Judge_Judah

objection!!
giphy.gif

this is narration at it's finest!!!

explaining what?

no one even knows what your questions re or what you're trying to prove...

this is kangaroo court

either show evidence direct tampering to an election and my clients involvement and ask him to explain it, or allow me to cross examine so we can move on
Just you personally have no idea as to what is going on, doesn't mean that more competent individual are having any trouble understanding the case.

I was not, the defendant has a bad memory and his lawyer doesn't even know what the case is about.
it's your job to make clear to both of us what you're talking about...

prove to us and the jury that you have more than just feelings to acuse my client with.

make us understand.
talk to us as if we're children
cuz right now all we see presented are some vague things that are not proving any wrong doing or any knowledge of wrongdoing of my client... yet at every turn you dump your feelings about client to the ury, while not proving one specific fact leading to anything he did of criminal nature...

i would like to cross!!!

@ 'ing someone is simply @'ing someone. This is a court of law , you're gonna need way more than that to persecute anyone

Back