Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Court: MeanieJosh vs Goldie/ABW

:hedidit:@MeanJoshie
tenor.gif

I have an ample amount of proof
So you've just told the court,

you have changed elections from public to private before,
your reasoning was that @meanie josh had been threatening posters,
and that you have ample amounts of evidence to prove said claim??

are you prepared to produce this evidence to the court when the prosecution rests?

So you've just told the court,

you have changed elections from public to private before
your reasoning was that @meanie josh had been threatening posters
and that you have ample amounts of evidence to prove said claim??

are you prepared to produce this evidence to the court when the prosecution rests?

Absolutely

I'll leave Jackie Chiles in charge for the next hr or so, I gotta step out for lil bit

Out......standing!

then unless prosecution has a redirect, i have no further questions

giphy.gif
I do, what could I have done that could possibly be worse than say............idk calling another poster racial slurs such as "Cracka" Cave monster" and changing an avi of theirs to black face? On a forum populated by mostly people of african descent no less, people constantly subject to racial abuse, what could I have done to have polls made private while the guy calling people "cracka" "cave monster" and giving black face avis is allowed a fair and public voting log?

Proof:

Thank you, because I dont wanna read how that cracka cave monster is african and what not.

And that meth head dont know her real daddy, she still a cracka ass cracka

Your honor @Judge_Judah throw this line of question out it's stain on the integrity of the court.

I'll leave Jackie Chiles in charge for the next hr or so, I gotta step out for lil bit
actually i ask for a recess until 8pm EST if at all possible, i just got the transfer papers for my son and i'm bout to run these shits to his new school immmmmmediately!!!!

I do, what could I have done that could possibly be worse than say............idk calling another poster racial slurs such as "Cracka" Cave monster" and changing an avi of theirs to black face? On a forum populated by mostly people of african descent no less, people constantly subject to racial abuse, what could I have done to have polls made private while the guy calling people "cracka" "cave monster" and giving black face avis is allowed a fair and public voting log?

Proof:

Your honor @Judge_Judah throw this line of question out it's stain on the integrity of the court.
objection relevance?

Exhibit C

How is that a site owner doesn't know that he was chosen for such a highly esteemed position? Lol, no need to answer that defendant that one can answer itself.

During that trial this also happened:

\

If @OhMars hadn't been honorable this would've never seen the light of day, now that coupled with a private poll would be a "perfect" storm of riggery. And who's to say that it didn't happen, it with example of duplicates being used against me, it's not fair fetched that my opponents would stoop to bribery to beat me in an election. Now I'd like it to be said that I don't believe Mr. Goldsworth's has any nefarious intention in his actions, just that he's suspiciously inconsistent with how he makes decisions and his forgetful and selective nature has compromised the legitimacy of the ABW People's mod election..............
@Mr. Goldworth...

giphy.gif

Proof:

objection relevance?

Overruled. While abject racism is disgusting, it has no bearing on this case as bout nominees are of the same ethnicity.

Back