Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY ABW Court: MeanieJosh vs Goldie/ABW

@Judge_Judah come and sub for me.

I gotta go run an errand. My dogs got loose and killing the neighbors cats.

Gladly...

uc0pgszfylf3.gif

I had to call my nigga Jackie Chiles aka @King Du up and he said he was running late but I told him ima hold it down

giphy.gif

Ima ask a few questions to the same witness @Chi-Town B

Do you remember this?

dkYs04-KSme3qUKqv12R5g.png

He lied and said you voted against him in the last election when you never voted, so that's proof that he's not only a liar but constantly attacks our members.

Would you agree or disagree? @Chi-Town B

I had to call my nigga Jackie Chiles aka @King Du up and he said he was running late but I told him ima hold it down

giphy.gif

Ima ask a few questions to the same witness @Chi-Town B

Do you remember this?

dkYs04-KSme3qUKqv12R5g.png

He lied and said you voted against him in the last election when you never voted, so that's proof that he's not only a liar but constantly attacks our members.

Would you agree or disagree? @Chi-Town B

In this instance he attacked me for not giving him my vote

How can one example of "Attacking a member" somehow be equated to "constantly attacks members" Where's the proof of constant attacks?

In this instance he attacked me for not giving him my vote

Ty sir.

Now to the jurors... when something is broke , what do we do? Fix it or come with something new, correct?

I first noticed the plaintiff did the same thing in the prior election when a member said they were voting for someone else, once again he attacked him and said his vote shouldn't count as if he was worthless.

giphy.gif

Fh36TA1gSyiqfLYb15-Lnw.png

Not only that, LESS THAN AN HOUR AGO , claimed our judge @Kandy and court system was corrupt because he didn't like what he heard

_qJOqJewToqBYZIN4Yv4ZA.png

He has a pattern of attacking our members , judges and anybody in between and yall wonder why I would want to keep the votes and the voters safe?

Ty sir.

Now to the jurors... when something is broke , what do we do? Fix it or come with something new, correct?

I first noticed the plaintiff did the same thing in the prior election when a member said they were voting for someone else, once again he attacked him and said his vote shouldn't count as if he was worthless.

giphy.gif

Fh36TA1gSyiqfLYb15-Lnw.png

Not only that, LESS THAN AN HOUR AGO , claimed our judge @Kandy and court system was corrupt because he didn't like what he heard

_qJOqJewToqBYZIN4Yv4ZA.png

He has a pattern of attacking our members , judges and anybody in between and yall wonder why I would want to keep the votes and the voters safe?
Nice to see that you left this out............

Screenshot (63).png

As you can see, the poster agreed with my reasonable opinion. The defendant is making me seem like unreasonable being, I am far from that.

Your honor, the fact that he attacked the poster still remains.

@Chi-Town B the witness HE called to the stand also said he attacked him.

The proof of him calling not only our judge but court system corrupt also remains.

He can now have the floor your honor @Judge_Judah @Kandy

Back