Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Abortion: Pro Life or Pro Choice

To kill or not to kill

• Total voters
There's plenty of non white folks that are pro-life and are not in favor of abortions being accessible. Hence the shaming that gets done when they happen by non white people
While I agree with this, I thought you was gonna get all hotep-y lol and was about to give you a salute 😂😂

While I agree with this, I thought you was gonna get all hotep-y lol and was about to give you a salute 😂😂

FB_IMG_1615168606182.jpg
My brother are you gonna fall for the scheme of the white man whose main goal is to see the numbers of Black people fall? First it's convincing our women to eat a diet that gives them a menstrual cycle. Killing their babies that way once a month. Then you actually gotta buy condoms. White man out here making money preventing babies from being born. Oh and let's not even get into them promoting oral sex. That's another tool the white man sends the white woman out into the Black community to try and literally eat up the babies. Keep your third eye open my brother. Stay woke and watch out for these white she devils

View attachment 637596
My brother are you gonna fall for the scheme of the white man whose main goal is to see the numbers of Black people fall? First it's convincing our women to eat a diet that gives them a menstrual cycle. Killing their babies that way once a month. Then you actually gotta buy condoms. White man out here making money preventing babies from being born. Oh and let's not even get into them promoting oral sex. That's another tool the white man sends the white woman out into the Black community to try and literally eat up the babies. Keep your third eye open my brother. Stay woke and watch out for these white she devils
Nah, lol

I thought you was gonna post some hotep that he thinking pro life lol

I wonder if everyone feels the same about the death penalty? Are there parameters for when it's ok and when it's not ok for one's life to be "taken". I might add there isn't any concensus on when life starts. But I find it interesting for those who have degrees and circumstances for death. I think humans put too much on death in terms of understanding what's really going on.

Last edited:
its not up to me I can’t have kids. But I doubt it’s gonna be any 8 month abortions. Or are we going by weeks

They're very uncommon, but they happen. But as far as them being uncommon, financial/legal obstacles probably contribute tokeep keep the number down (making late term abortions illegal lowers the number of late term abortions), and I think they can be really expensive.

Regardless of when you think life starts, you have to acknowledge this is the beginning stage of the process of life. A human has began to form.

That's why I'm confused by when people view fetuses differently.

If a man kills a woman that's 20 weeks pregnant and the baby dies, he can be charged for killing the baby. If you're calling it a clump of cells, are you against that law?

If a pregnant woman is drinking/doing drugs would you say something to her, or be ok with someone else saying something to her? If it's just a clump of cells that what's the problem? Is exposing the cells to alcohol worse than destroying the cells?

If you see a man beating a woman that you know is pregnant, does the fact that she's pregnant make it worse to you? Why if it's just a clump of cells?

Seems to me in most, or all, those scenarios people view the fetus as life. But when we talk abortion, it's just a clump of cells.

Regardless of when you think life starts, you have to acknowledge this is the beginning stage of the process of life. A human has began to form.

That's why I'm confused by when people view fetuses differently.

If a man kills a woman that's 20 weeks pregnant and the baby dies, he can be charged for killing the baby. If you're calling it a clump of cells, are you against that law?

If a pregnant woman is drinking/doing drugs would you say something to her, or be ok with someone else saying something to her? If it's just a clump of cells that what's the problem? Is exposing the cells to alcohol worse than destroying the cells?

If you see a man beating a woman that you know is pregnant, does the fact that she's pregnant make it worse to you? Why if it's just a clump of cells?

The time frame does matter because depending on how far long in the pregnancy things have progressed determines many people's view of whether or not this is now a fully living, breathing life or something that is in basically a developmental stage. So you can't compare someone's view to a fetus that is 2-3 weeks into development vs 20 weeks which at that point you're into the 2nd trimester of pregnancy.

HISTORY and BILLIONS of people have showed us “clumps of cells” turn into people like you and I.

You know how the process of pregnancy works on a base level. Good. That still doesn't have anything to do with when the actual idea of life begins. or what constitutes actually being alive. If it were as simple as "clumps of cells equal being alive" then people wouldn't do things like have do not resuscitate orders or things written or expressed to family members about not wanting to be kept alive in a vegetable state.

The time frame does matter because depending on how far long in the pregnancy things have progressed determines many people's view of whether or not this is now a fully living, breathing life or something that is in basically a developmental stage. So you can't compare someone's view to a fetus that is 2-3 weeks into development vs 20 weeks which at that point you're into the 2nd trimester of pregnancy.

That difference only matters once someone decides their stance on when abortion is no longer OK. If you're ok with an abortion at 20 weeks, then you don't care about their level of development whether it's 5 weeks or 19 weeks. That's why I asked people on here when their cutoff is but it's hard to get an answer. If you're pro-choice when would be your cutoff?

But I don't think it matters in the scenarios I gave. Let's say a woman is 5 weeks pregnant, and a man is beating her. Does the fact that she's pregnant make you angrier at him? Do you only get angrier if she's 24 or so weeks or more because before that it's just a clump of cells? IMO if you're angry at 5 weeks it's because you know that's a life inside her.

Back