Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Abducted in Plain Sight - YALL GOTTA WATCH THIS BULLS**T

Another thing also, the story was so fucked up I almost forgot to mention it. All their other neighbors knew that B was fucked up. They showed like 3 neighbors who said they found it weird that he was so fixated on Jan.

One neighbor even said he cut B off after going on the boating trip with his family and saw weird he was with Jan.

So everyone noticed it except the parents somehow?

A part of me wants to believe Bs story that the parents allowed it all for sexual favors from him cause not only what the fuck but how the fuck.
The first fuckin words out B's brother's mouth was "he was a pedophile".......all these mfs knew and ain't do shit.

They all treated B like he was an alcoholic or had a gambling addiction or something. He. Is. Fucking. Kids. Fuck was wrong with yall. I'd like to believe nobody could be that damn stupid, manipulation or not...but have yall met ppl from small towns in flyover states? Add into the fact that they're devout mormons so the bar for the intelligence level is on the floor...
tenor.gif

Unfortunately I can totally see this happening....

Like real talk.... We all got demons....

That shit just what it is....

And that's why I believe in God...

Cuz my demons.....??

This shit would be a whole different kind of documentary if a "b" type nigga targeted my daughter....

Like real talk...

I was about to play this back in my head to see at what point would I have murdered this nigga....

But I don't think it would have even gotten that far....

That nigga was evil.... And I truly believe evil people have another level of perception....

He stalked that family because he saw no threat what so ever... Their demons were stupidity...

He would have saw me and saw death....

Like real talk.... We all got demons....

That shit just what it is....

And that's why I believe in God...

Cuz my demons.....??

This shit would be a whole different kind of documentary if a "b" type nigga targeted my daughter....

Be a 5 minute documentary for me fam.

Story would be like charismatic dude became friends with the family, he tried to get to close to the daughter, the father put the beats on him so bad the guy took his family and left town, the end.

Or,

"He asked me to relieve him, so I said man gtfoh with that homo shit, and got out the car and told him id knock him the fuck out if I saw him around me or my family again." The end.

They all treated B like he was an alcoholic or had a gambling addiction or something. He. Is. Fucking. Kids. Fuck was wrong with yall. I'd like to believe nobody could be that damn stupid, manipulation or not...but have yall met ppl from small towns in flyover states? Add into the fact that they're devout mormons so the bar for the intelligence level is on the floor...
tenor.gif

Unfortunately I can totally see this happening....
I almost can't feel sorry for people that stupid...

Because the problem with being that stupid means that things like this can happen....

Under no circumstances should it ever happen.... But I am 100% victim blaming in this situation. You have to be more protective of your children.

You should not have children being that stupid

Be a 5 minute documentary for me fam.

Story would be like charismatic dude became friends with the family, he tried to get to close to the daughter, the father put the beats on him so bad the guy took his family and left town, the end.

Or,

"He asked me to relieve him, so I said man gtfoh with that homo shit, and got out the car and told him id knock him the fuck out if I saw him around me or my family again." The end.
Yo....I don't want to go back and watch.... Honestly

But I am tripping on how it started...

What was the first flag.... Cuz I truly think this could be shut down 99.9% of the time...

I just cant wrap my head around the fact that they had access to B the whole time but B never got touched.

Thats the part that makes me feel like theres more to the story.

Not everyone is violent. Shit im not violent. But someone touching your kids would turn the most peaceful man to violence.

And lets say the father was just incapable of violence, he didnt have brothers? Friends? What about the mothers brothers?

Its not like B was untraceable. They had access to him throughout most of this shit and dude didnt even get a black eye let alone a near death beat down.

There has to be a part they arent telling us and it most likely has to do with the parents allowing most of that shit.

Bruh....I was just waiting for the flip when someone gave him the beats....

How it never happened is crazy to me.....

Even his brother should have done it.... But I get the vibe he was legit shook of that nigga....

Like there was levels to the shit, and his brother knew not to fuck around..

I mean he legit said he thought he was gonna get killed for telling on him... Then let him work for him...

His brother was prolly scared as shit of dude

Like the kids ain't fight at school??

Your dad just bounce with my sister and we supposed to be cool??

Like real talk...

I was about to play this back in my head to see at what point would I have murdered this nigga....

But I don't think it would have even gotten that far....

That nigga was evil.... And I truly believe evil people have another level of perception....

He stalked that family because he saw no threat what so ever... Their demons were stupidity...

He would have saw me and saw death....
That's also why he was able to fuck BOTH parents. He must have been putting feelers out for a while before anything popped off cuz you cant just out the blue ask no man that's never been with a man before if he would beat you off. Just like he groomed Jan, he was grooming the parents too. And I could see how they could get swept up before the first abduction. But everything after her going missing the first time is 100% their fault. Jan better than me cuz ain't no way in hell I could forgive my parents for that.

I just cant wrap my head around the fact that they had access to B the whole time but B never got touched.

Thats the part that makes me feel like theres more to the story.

Not everyone is violent. Shit im not violent. But someone touching your kids would turn the most peaceful man to violence.

And lets say the father was just incapable of violence, he didnt have brothers? Friends? What about the mothers brothers?

Its not like B was untraceable. They had access to him throughout most of this shit and dude didnt even get a black eye let alone a near death beat down.

There has to be a part they arent telling us and it most likely has to do with the parents allowing most of that shit.
Yea I said on the first page I thought the parents were in on it.

Also found it strange they never made mention of what happened with B's kids.

Soooooo I was bored as fuck yesterday and ended up finishing this.

All I can say is white people being white people is the moral of this story.

Also the only person in this entire story with some type of sense is the brother of the pedo. He knew his brother wasn't shit and let it be known soon as he entered the picture. The other two daughters was naive as hell. The parents are just as guilty as the pedo, and the justice system is a joke. Niggas would get 20yrs to life for 3 crack rocks but a cracka stealing and raping a little white girl not once but twice got 45 days in jail?

Hate to say it I don't really feel sorry for nobody in this fucked up story.

The best part of the whole thing was how the brother talked about B comitting suicide and killing himself with 0 emotion. He really looked like he didnt give a fuck about his brother killing himself.
Brother the only real nigga in the show

Brother the only real nigga in the show
Bruh he was happy as shit that crazy fuck was gone.

Everybody else crying n shit...

This nigga was casual as fuck

"He liked kids? What kind of man likes kids?"

"I thought he was gonna kill me for giving him to the FBI"

"Man, there wasn't a person he couldn't sell a car to, it was crazy"

His brother had enough of that nigga.... He prolly was happy as shit he killed himself

Back