Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Abducted in Plain Sight - YALL GOTTA WATCH THIS BULLS**T

Brother the only real nigga in the show
He really not because he condoned his brother's actions. He a sucker ass nigga who knew his brother was molesting his own sisters...did nothing about it. Knew he had a thing for little girls...did nothing about it.... knew he was fuckin on little Jan....did nothing about it but gave him place to lay low and a job. EVEN CALLED UP JANS PARENTS TELLING THEM THEY HAD TO ALLOW JAN TO MARRY B.

How yall can even think he was a real nigga Is beyond me...

Like imagine the brothers perspective....

Your crazy ass brother calls you and says

"Yo....I took this 12 year old to Mexico and married her. Call her parents and tell them I'll bring her back if they give me permission to marry her in the states. Tell the FBI and I'll kill you"

ROFL... This nigga called the parents and realized they was crazy..... And was like fuck it I'm telling...

Then this crazy nigga comes to his house, works at his dealership... And sells the lot....

As a brother that gotta kill you.... Here you are in sales.... Your blood brother is a natural.... Y'all both could build a dynasty..... But this nigga wanna fuck kids...

I'd call the fbi in his ass too.... And dares that nigga to come kill me

The same way yall killed R kelly brother for saying it was just "his preference" to fuck on lil girls, yall need to keep that same energy and more for B's brother.
He turned his brother in....

And was the only person who said he was afraid of him...

He really not because he condoned his brother's actions. He a sucker ass nigga who knew his brother was molesting his own sisters...did nothing about it. Knew he had a thing for little girls...did nothing about it.... knew he was fuckin on little Jan....did nothing about it but gave him place to lay low and a job. EVEN CALLED UP JANS PARENTS TELLING THEM THEY HAD TO ALLOW JAN TO MARRY B.

How yall can even think he was a real nigga Is beyond me...
You didn't watch the show.....................soon as he was introduced he said his brother was a pedo. He also told the FBI where his brother was when he called them

But you are right thi....

B's brother shares a lot of the burden....

But I do think he was shook

You didn't watch the show.....................soon as he was introduced he said his brother was a pedo. He also told the FBI where his brother was when he called them
Ok ...What did he do to stop him before?

If y’all really wanna cleanse your palate of this stupidity... watch “One Strange Rock” nararrated by Will Smith. It’s another one of those Planet Earth type shows. Those never dissappoint

Last edited:
Ayo....

Watched this last night...

Im finna go take back my mod nomination.

What in all the hell did i watch?!

If y’all really wanna cleanse your palate of this stupidity... watch “One Strange Rock” nararrated by Will Smith. It’s another one of those Planet Earth type shows. Those never dissappoint

Id recommend the Pygmie documentary about pygmies in the Congo.

Holy shit. This old man just admited to giving dude a handjob on camera.

I saw him fucking Jans mom coming but I didnt see that coming.

I just got o that part and I literally yelled what the fuck when he admitted to that shit. I hate saying shit like this but white people are on some other shit.

The pedo could tell what was up with their family hella quick . I am 22 minutes in on this shit and I don't know if I should finish

I just got o that part and I literally yelled what the fuck when he admitted to that shit. I hate saying shit like this but white people are on some other shit.

The pedo could tell what was up with their family hella quick . I am 22 minutes in on this shit and I don't know if I should finish

That ain't nothing compared to what's coming

Back