Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Abducted in Plain Sight - YALL GOTTA WATCH THIS BULLS**T

shutupGabi

Head Auntie of Dragonstone
Mod Squad
Yall.......this shit right here is just......
tenor.gif

If yall get some time, watch this shit. The title is self explanatory - a girl gets kidnapped by a family friend - but everything around it is fuckin nuts.

1708224837840.png

I posted the trailer but I recommend not watching it lmao best to go in not knowing anything and watch the fuckery unfold.

The dad and the mom are fuckin bozos

How the fuck you let another man convince you beat him off nh. He was gay from the jump the wife just his beard.

Then the mom going to fuck this sicko AFTER he kidnapped their daughter and took her to Mexico to get married.

Then the daughter running away to be with his ass

My brain still can’t understand it.

The dad and the mom are fuckin bozos

How the fuck you let another man convince you beat him off nh. He was gay from the jump the wife just his beard.

Then the mom going to fuck this sicko AFTER he kidnapped their daughter and took her to Mexico to get married.

Then the daughter running away to be with his ass

My brain still can’t understand it.
my brain can understand why the little girl did all the stupid shit she did because she was young and he got into her brain.

The dad however, OF ALL THINGS, he could’ve suggested a prostitute or something.

The worse person for me is the mama. This bitch put her daughter ON A PLANE for her to go work at his business afterrrrrrrrrr she just had got back. Then mama sleeping with this mf.

I think the parents were in on it
cuz when the daughter was missing the second time and she called the house they didnt ask where she was. They just asked was she coming home and did B still wana marry her. What in the fuck. Like a normal reaction would be to ask where their kid was so they could go get em. That ain't make no fuckin sense to me.

I think the parents were in on it
cuz when the daughter was missing the second time and she called the house they didnt ask where she was. They just asked was she coming home and did B still wana marry her. What in the fuck. Like a normal reaction would be to ask where their kid was so they could go get em. That ain't make no fuckin sense to me.
that was ANOTHER wtf moment when he asked that. I was like nigga WHAT?! that conversation sounded like they were so unconcerned.

that was ANOTHER wtf moment when he asked that. I was like nigga WHAT?! that conversation sounded like they were so unconcerned.
They was like "yea so you talked to B?" so casually like shit was sweet.

I thought maybe I heard something wrong a few times.

“So, I did the dumbest thing I could have possibly ever done. I relieved him.”

NOW HOLD ONNNNNNNNN

Back