Netflix Abducted in Plain Sight - YALL GOTTA WATCH THIS BULLS**T

Talking my friend rn she telling me bout this...concluded that All parties involved need Ed to be shot in the face and she d understand if the lil girl grew up to kill her parents and Bob ....

No bruh that wasn't even the beginning of it. It keeps getting worse from there. Finish it. Lol
I can't waste my Saturday on that cracka shit. May watch it on a tuesTue when it's nothing better to do. Those 10mins I watched I wanted to punch my TV tho

I can't waste my Saturday on that cracka shit. May watch it on a tuesTue when it's nothing better to do. Those 10mins I watched I wanted to punch my TV tho
It gets worse that's all I'm sayin lol

Talking my friend rn she telling me bout this...concluded that All parties involved need Ed to be shot in the face and she d understand if the lil girl grew up to kill her parents and Bob ....
But did you watch it tho??? Cuz I saw a lil mini rundown of it before I watched it and thought I knew what I was in for.

tenor.gif

Yall.......this shit right here is just......
tenor.gif

If yall get some time, watch this shit. The title is self explanatory - a girl gets kidnapped by a family friend - but everything around it is fuckin nuts.

I posted the trailer but I recommend not watching it lmao best to go in not knowing anything and watch the fuckery unfold.

Haven't watch the trailer but might check this out

i watched the entire end credits waiting for everyone to pop up on the screen saying “we was just bullshittin” in smokey’s tone of voice

even by white peoples standards this was over the top

ya'll dont have to post spoilers unless Gabi asks you to lol

got to about 5 minutes in and pressed stop. foh , these white ppl problems. I aint got 1hr and 30 mins to waste.

Bruh..

Fuckin ridiculous... I'm going to watch this Sam Cooke joint to cleanse my mind of that stupidity lol