Netflix Abducted in Plain Sight - YALL GOTTA WATCH THIS BULLS**T

I tried watching this last night

The crown took over and I went to sleep

But uh...I kept thinking, this shit gotta be a parody like American Vandal

Has anyone researched this shit?
It's real. The mama and daughter wrote a book about it and that's how the director wound up making the doc. A couple articles came out last week about what was left out.

There's more messed up stuff, SMH
I just skimmed through 1 of em but it was basically that B used the aliens shit on other victims. And the dad jerking off B wasn't in the book. The first time he talked about it was when he was being interviewed for the doc.

EDIT: the mom and her brother pressed B in a parking lot with a gun. Obviously nothing came of it tho.

I tried watching this last night

The crown took over and I went to sleep

But uh...I kept thinking, this shit gotta be a parody like American Vandal

Has anyone researched this shit?
The dad looks hella familiar like he was in something else but so far no word its fake

You gotta realize this nigga spent over 100 nights with their daughter BEFORE the first kidnapping.

Nigga wouldn't have made it one night with any normal family.

100?

100 nights makes all of this ridiculous
Also they sent jan on vacation with B and his family to seattle and he had sex with her then

Bruh I’m with you. It’s gonna come out B was smashing the dad too. NH. He ain’t just give dude a handjob

This was a worthy thread bump. For real, not even being facetious, rereading this thread is hilarious.

Nigga Du said this shit made him believe in magic rofl

I’m bout to rewatch this shit

That whole family was fucking idiots and watching it play out dramatically is fucking nuts

Last edited: