Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Abducted in Plain Sight - YALL GOTTA WATCH THIS BULLS**T

The parents gotta die.

They let that muthafucka molest their daughter to satisfy their own sexual perversions. The dad definitely did more than just jack him off. B said that they were in a "homosexual relationship".

Those sick fucks put their reputation over the safety and innocence of their own daughter.

They gotta die.

How you put your daughter on the plane to go see him though?

Father should have jumped on the plane and dump a whole clip in him.

He calling the house and making threats. How they didnt get the FBI involved?

Yo I understand small town naiveness, but what the fuck is this shit?

I wanna fight the old man so bad right now.

now dude is fucking his wife. Idk how dude aint kill him. He kidnapped his daughter, then fucked his wife which led to divorce. Shits wild yo. And then he called him threatening him that he would lose his kids.

If ever a man had the right to murder another person.

dude fucked the mom, dad AND the daughter

I know I ain’t supposed to be laughing at this shit but...

It don’t even matter...

Bruh if I had read all that shit in a plot synopsis I would NOT have believed it. The pedo kidnapping the girl is like the 5th most fucked up thing that happened.
Niggas trippin off the handjob but that's only like 15 mins into it lol. It takes so many more turns after that and every "wtf" moment is worse than the previous

Man, what the fuck y'all got me watching??

I don't even like documentaries to begin with...

And I definitely don't like pedos....

See this is why I say I typically avoid shit everybody else talk about....

Cuz niggaz be trash....smh...

I'm guessing there's a twist.... But I'mma just read the spoilers and see if it's worth continuing to watch this crap...

ROFL

The dad and the mom are fuckin bozos

How the fuck you let another man convince you beat him off nh. He was gay from the jump the wife just his beard.

Then the mom going to fuck this sicko AFTER he kidnapped their daughter and took her to Mexico to get married.

Then the daughter running away to be with his ass

My brain still can’t understand it.
Wait what?!!!!

Rofl.... I'm going back in

Ayoooooooooo!!!!!!!

What the fuck y'all got me watching!!!!????!!!!!!

These niggaz ain't serious bruh......

Nope.... They playing...... This ain't real.... This shit is jokes....

Going back in...

Now I feel bad.

This shit ain't supposed to be funny.

This is a serious fucking topic.

You can't be using the most hilarious shit imaginable when dealing with serious topics

I feel like I'm going to hell.... Like all the time..... But yea.....

Fuck y'all

Ayoooooooooo!!!!!!!

What the fuck y'all got me watching!!!!????!!!!!!

These niggaz ain't serious bruh......

Nope.... They playing...... This ain't real.... This shit is jokes....

Going back in...

Fam, no lie the whole time im expecting the director to come on in the end and be like "yall thought that was real? Got yall!"

This nigga slept in your daughters bed four times a week for 6 fucking months?

I can't believe I'm about to say this.....

But they all deserved him. In all reality. He should have thought they were the sick ones. It ain't supposed to be that fucking easy to fuck no damn kids....

I'm waiting for the twist to be this was a family of cannibal witches or some shit.... Cuz at this point.... It makes more sense for them to be baiting him than the other way around

Word??

Word??

Like...... This shit needs a live studio audience.....

Theres no way this can not be considered comedy.

Like this is literally fucking my head up... Cuz y'all know I think crazy....

Perspectives flip based on circumstances....

The only reason this story can be told is because it's true.

You cannot make this up, simply because it's too sick and non believable...

If this was a movie. It would be a very bad movie with a stupid plot.

The only reason this is getting traction is because it happened.

I'm literally open to magic and whatever else at this point.

I apparently have not been pessimistic enough in my evaluation of human beings.... We' re way more fucked up than I ever thought.... And that scares me.... Cuz my expectations are dumb low to begin with.

Fucking wow

Finally got to the end.

Idk how to take all this.

The father failed as a father when he dropped the charges to avoid being labeled as gay rather than do right by his daughter.

But it gets worse. The mother somehow starts sleeping with the man after knowing he loves her 12 year old daughter, knowing he kidnapped her 12 year old daughter, knowing he still wants her 12 year old daughter, and knowing her husband jerked said man off. Thats where she failed as a mother.

Then she put her daughter on a plane to go see him for 2 weeks? How her husband didnt put hands and feet on her for that?

Man this post will keep going cause this shit had so many twists.

I just wanna know how this happened over 5+ years and the father never took a baseball bat and fucked this dude up?

Dude would have gotten killed by 90% of families but this dude couldnt even whoop his ass?

This shit is wild.

Last edited:
Word??

Word??

Like...... This shit needs a live studio audience.....

Theres no way this can not be considered comedy.

Like this is literally fucking my head up... Cuz y'all know I think crazy....

Perspectives flip based on circumstances....

The only reason this story can be told is because it's true.

You cannot make this up, simply because it's too sick and non believable...

If this was a movie. It would be a very bad movie with a stupid plot.

The only reason this is getting traction is because it happened.

I'm literally open to magic and whatever else at this point.

I apparently have not been pessimistic enough in my evaluation of human beings.... We' re way more fucked up than I ever thought.... And that scares me.... Cuz my expectations are dumb low to begin with.

Fucking wow

Enough said.

Close thread.

Im left feeling angry at the end.

Angry at myself and angry at yall.

Documentaries usually give you something. You learn something, gain perspective etc.

Instead of that I just wasted an hour and a half on nothing. Shit was just a mindfuck and unnecessary as shit.

And I still dont believe this is true. Im expecting a deeper message about how we all believed it without research and how this proves how easy misinformation spreads.

Of all the things that threw me in that fuckin movie...2 things

1: the dad was more shaken up at the shame of him having homo tendencies than his daughter getting snatched twice right in front of his face. He said jacking off B was the worst thing he ever did....nigga.....you secretly liking men is not even in the top 50 worst things you've done in the first half hour of the doc.

2: aside from the parents being the absolute trashest parents ever, the criminal justice system, the thing that's supposed to intervene and alleviate our trash behavior, let that man walk on damn near every charge.

Another thing also, the story was so fucked up I almost forgot to mention it. All their other neighbors knew that B was fucked up. They showed like 3 neighbors who said they found it weird that he was so fixated on Jan.

One neighbor even said he cut B off after going on the boating trip with his family and saw how weird he was with Jan.

So everyone noticed it except the parents somehow?

A part of me wants to believe Bs story that the parents allowed it all for sexual favors from him cause not only what the fuck but how the fuck?

Back