Welcome To aBlackWeb

A Black man dies after being shot by Atlanta pigs at Wendy's drive-thru. Update: special prosecutor dropped charges against the pig

Like who da fuck brings up a western at at time like this. This the homie talkin to his boy irl..

"Hey bruh, i watched a western with my dad when i was 10. And in the western aint no shit like this happen. They had a 10 pace draw rule."

"Bruh?! WTF. Aint no one give a fuck about a western at a time like this. Take yo goofy ass in the kitchen n get me a glass of water."

Like who da fuck brings up a western at at time like this. This the homie talkin to his boy irl..

"Hey bruh, i watched a western with my dad when i was 10. And in the western aint no shit like this happen. They had a 10 pace draw rule."

"Bruh?! WTF. Aint no one give a fuck about a western at a time like this. Take yo goofy ass in the kitchen n get me a glass of water."

you ain’t over stand

Shooting somebody in the back was looked at as cowardly in every western. If you got grandparents and seen westerns you get my point.

I skimmed over this fuck. Jus read it, this nigga talkin bout grandparents...

OIP.3jj_O0i9b0SNcEoZ-NHnwgHaFL

:lol9:

What do you call resisting arrest?

Those series of bad choices did result in his death, though. Officers are trained to escalate only when other options fail. It's called the force continuum.

I brought up the taser because while it's not deadly, it could have incapacitated the officer, which can then lead to serious injury. Which will be argued in court.

Different rules apply to different people in this country. That's been the state of things since America's inception. It's naive to ask why they didn't treat him like a white boy, we all know why. We've known why for the longest time. The game is rigged, all we can do is navigate it the best we can until things change. It's a legal system, not a justice one. That's something a lot of people don't seem to understand.

The guy was an idiot, he didn't deserve to die, but shooting him unfortunately was apt. Do not be surprised when the officers walk free. I suppose that's all I've really been trying to get across this whole time.

And I just looked up the policy regarding the use of deadly force specifically for Atlanta Police Department. It's even more in favor of the police than the last source I linked.

View attachment 297961

Bruh. The shooting was not justified

In order for cops to even be able to carry tasers they have to take a class where they have to tase themselves. The know full well the functions and capabilities of a taser.

Lethal force was excessive. The cop will catch a charge

TWO trained pigs couldn't subdue 1 drunken man. Rayshard embarrassed them by slipping away and snatching a taser. Since they have such low IQs and a lack of courage they shoot to overcompensate for looking incompetent. An intelligent cop would've realized this nigga can't go anywhere, they had his car, they couldve just sent a unit to his address and/or put out a warrant for his arrest

That video should've been something they show on Ridiculousness instead of CNN

Shit is crazy.

All that support and the shit starters are in those crowds.

I don't like this shit.

Back