Welcome To aBlackWeb

A Black man dies after being shot by Atlanta pigs at Wendy's drive-thru. Update: special prosecutor dropped charges against the pig

no I think them niggas said that so no rioting happens. It’s not possible to have a Wakanda in Georgia
Nigga what?

Lemme not get sidetracked

Wakanda is a fictional place but based on the ideas of what shit could be for black people if we had the advantages of white people.

Let's stop bringing up wakanda in this discussion please

Nigga what?

Lemme not get sidetracked

Wakanda is a fictional place but based on the ideas of what shit could be for black people if we had the advantages of white people.

Let's stop bringing up wakanda in this discussion please

Bruh I literally brought it up on
The first page as a play in what TI said. I don’t know why you’re offended. It was corny of him to say that as we see it’s obviously not even close. You need any further breakdown?

The justificaton of shooting someone goes away when that person starts running.

They put bullets in his back. Had they put bullets in his chest while he was charging them, the police chief would still have a job, and so would they.

Fact is, dude was in the wrong. Fact is dude deserved to get arrested. But the rules of engagement change when a person is retreating.

Its similar to but the reverse of the Zimmerman defense. Zimmerman started the fight, but once Zimmerman was getting his ass whooped, he now could lawfully fear for his life and shoot treyvon martin.

This case is the reverse. During the fight, cops could have justifiably by law use deadly force, but as soon Rayshard Brooks turned around and started running, all justification to shoot disappeared.

nigga you dont see the ridiculousness in bringing this up b

:imsayin:

bruh I was using a metaphor to make a point stop trying to distract from the thread because you don’t like the way I did it. The point is a man was shot in the back with no weapon and that’s cowardly. Focus my nigga.

Bruh I literally brought it up on
The first page as a play in what TI said. I don’t know why you’re offended. It was corny of him to say that as we see it’s obviously not even close. You need any further breakdown?
ok, it was corny of him to say, its corny of ya'll to keep bringing him up for saying it

do you need any further breakdown?

bruh I was using a metaphor to make a point stop trying to distract from the thread because you don’t like the way I did it. The point is a man was shot in the back with no weapon and that’s cowardly. Focus my nigga.

Thats not metaphorical and um where any of those people that they didnt shoot in the back non white..

lm jus saying you didnt even half to brink up westerns .. you have this thing with fiction :wtf11:

Thats not metaphorical and um where any of those people that they didnt shoot in the back non white..

lm jus saying you didnt even half to brink up westerns .. you have this thing with fiction :wtf11:

If you get the gist that shooting somebody in the back is wrong then what’s this back and forth about? Cuz I don’t think we are saying different things here.

I just hope if I'm ever arrested I just let that shit happen.

I just pray that whatever extreme circumstance that requires me to be placed in handcuffs I miraculously find the ability to fall into a Zen like calm.... At the exact moment my freedom is being taken away.

Like I have no idea what that shit might be....I just hope it's light work. Cuz if it's up to me to de-escalate the situation... Not the niggaz who are literally at work and this is part of the routine... Like they are the ones who have to display professionalism.....

They do this multiple times day in and day out..... Getting arrested ain't no normal shit for nobody.... Nobody gets arrested multiple times daily..... The shit is almost always unexpected....

The only person the shit is common for is the cop.... So when they get caught casually murdering people..... Logic would tell you this shit is common for them....

The only thing that may be a surprise is getting caught doing it

Back