Welcome To aBlackWeb

A Black man dies after being shot by Atlanta pigs at Wendy's drive-thru. Update: special prosecutor dropped charges against the pig

Nah.

Getting tazed is not lethal. That shit does not warrant the use of deadly force.. the fuck you mean?
People have died getting tased, but it's a rare occurrence so I won't use that argument. However, if you tase a cop and lock their body up, you're incapacitating them, you're opening them up to serious bodily harm.

This guy made a series of bad choices that led to his death.

He was drunk at the wheel (already a shitty thing to do just as a person)
He failed the sobriety test, they told him he was under arrest
He resisted arrest, instead of just taking the L and going to jail
Overpowered them and stole one of their tasers and ran
The cops still didn't shoot him
He then turned around and tried to tase the cop...

He didn't have to lose his life. He was an idiot, man.

People have died getting tased, but it's a rare occurrence so I won't use that argument. However, if you tase a cop and lock their body up, you're incapacitating them, you're opening them up to serious bodily harm.

View attachment 297872

This guy made a series of bad choices that led to his death.

He was drunk at the wheel (already a shitty thing to do just as a person)
He failed the sobriety test, they told him he was under arrest
He resisted arrest, instead of just taking the L and going to jail
Overpowered them and stole one of their tasers and ran
The cops still didn't shoot him
He then turned around and tried to tase the cop...

He didn't have to lose his life. He was an idiot, man.

He may have made some bad decisions.. none of which deserve a death sentence.. that's where we part ways.

your own photo says deadly force is justified WHEN ALL LESSER MEANS HAVE FAILED. There was no extreme necessity for them to shoot that man in the back as he ran away from them.

It wasn't in self defense and to the second point... NOBODY else was in imminent danger of death or serious bodily harm. Even by their own rules they were in the wrong

Executed? Reach.

They didn’t need to shot him though. But shit man. Dude was tripping

He may have made some bad decisions.. none of which deserve a death sentence.. that's where we part ways.

your own photo says deadly force is justified WHEN ALL LESSER MEANS HAVE FAILED. There was no extreme necessity for them to shoot that man in the back as he ran away from them.

It wasn't in self defense and to the second point... NOBODY else was in imminent danger of death or serious bodily harm. Even by their own rules they were in the wrong
They let him know he's under arrest after failing the sobriety test. He resisted, they used physical force, he kept resisting, they escalate to taser, he managed to grab it and ran, then turned to use it on the cop. This is real life, not a game of tag. He didn't have to lose his life. He's an idiot, man.

Look at this shit.

Y'all go fuck shit up, I'm good.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
They let him know he's under arrest after failing the sobriety test. He resisted, they used physical force, he kept resisting, they escalate to taser, he managed to grab it and ran, then turned to use it on the cop. This is real life, not a game of tag. He didn't have to lose his life. He's an idiot, man.

Aint a game of tag.. this aint a fuckin game of call of duty either. Man was running away and pointed a taser that, to my understanding had already been deployed...The cops lives were not in danger and there was no reason to kill this man, shooting him in the back as he ran away...

This is supposed to be a "civil" country... not where cops get to be judge, jury and executioner on the fuckin streets.

He may have made bad decisions... it shouldn't have cost him his fuckin life..

If you dont get that I dont know what to tell you

Aint a game of tag.. this aint a fuckin game of call of duty either. Man was running away and pointed a taser that, to my understanding had already been deployed...The cops lives were not in danger and there was no reason to kill this man, shooting him in the back as he ran away...

This is supposed to be a "civil" country... not where cops get to be judge, jury and executioner on the fuckin streets.

He may have made bad decisions... it shouldn't have cost him his fuckin life..

If you dont get that I dont know what to tell you
I edited in a video of the incident. The taser he grabbed wasn't deployed. He already manhandled both cops, if he were to incapacitate the cop that was chasing him and dropped him. What was the other cop supposed to do?

Why did he escalate? When has that shit ever worked out for anyone in this country...ever? His death could have been avoided and he had 100% control over that shit.

I edited in a video of the incident. The taser he grabbed wasn't deployed. He already manhandled both cops, if he were to incapacitate the cop that was chasing him and dropped him. What was the other cop supposed to do?

Why did he escalate? When has that shit ever worked out for anyone in this country...ever? His death could have been avoided and he had 100% control over that shit.

Bruh, stop. Jus stop.

Lol he "manhandled both cops"...

in the video you posted looks like one of them cops was trying to choke him out.....thats a fuckin chokehold he broke out of

The fact that you can type out "what was the other cop supposed to do" and "why did he escalate" ......

bruh....

Cops have shown time and time again with VIOLENT OFFENDERS who have killed multiple people... if they truly want to.. cops can apprehend them without killing them.. hell they can take folks in without beating the fuck out of them too. Look at all the mass shooters that have been taken in alive without a scratch on them.

This dude was SUPPOSEDLY on some DUI shit... and they fuckin killed him..

Lol he "manhandled both cops"...

in the video you posted looks like one of them cops was trying to choke him out.....thats a fuckin chokehold he broke out of

The fact that you can type out "what was the other cop supposed to do" and "why did he escalate" ......

bruh....

Cops have shown time and time again with VIOLENT OFFENDERS who have killed multiple people... if they truly want to.. cops can apprehend them without killing them.. hell they can take folks in without beating the fuck out of them too. Look at all the mass shooters that have been taken in alive, taken to Burger King for lunch without a scratch on them.

This dude was SUPPOSEDLY on some DUI shit... and they fuckin killed him..

Added one minor detail in the bolded.

Back