Welcome To aBlackWeb

A Black man dies after being shot by Atlanta pigs at Wendy's drive-thru. Update: special prosecutor dropped charges against the pig

U see the taser deploy after he turns around w it pointed at them... then after that tiny flash, they shot...

I edited in a video of the incident. The taser he grabbed wasn't deployed. He already manhandled both cops, if he were to incapacitate the cop that was chasing him and dropped him. What was the other cop supposed to do?

Why did he escalate? When has that shit ever worked out for anyone in this country...ever? His death could have been avoided and he had 100% control over that shit.
You said why did he escalate??? nigga what

everyone here can agree he made a series of bad choices..... that shouldnt result in his death

he was drunk, or other wise incapacitated and escalation and de-escalation is the duty of the Police

you posted how deadly taser can be to officers.. as if everyone else doesnt face the same risk if they are tazed i dont get that all...

The other officer could have ran and tackled him and cuffed him.booked him and it would have just been another saturday

Is it to much to ask police to treat niggas like they do white supremacist after a shooting spree

You said why did he escalate??? nigga what

everyone here can agree he made a series of bad choices..... that shouldnt result in his death

he was drunk, or other wise incapacitated and escalation and de-escalation is the duty of the Police

you posted how deadly taser can be to officers.. as if everyone else doesnt face the same risk if they are tazed i dont get that all...

The other officer could have ran and tackled him and cuffed him.booked him and it would have just been another saturday

Is it to much to ask police to treat niggas like they do white supremacist after a shooting spree
What do you call resisting arrest?

Those series of bad choices did result in his death, though. Officers are trained to escalate only when other options fail. It's called the force continuum.

I brought up the taser because while it's not deadly, it could have incapacitated the officer, which can then lead to serious injury. Which will be argued in court.

Different rules apply to different people in this country. That's been the state of things since America's inception. It's naive to ask why they didn't treat him like a white boy, we all know why. We've known why for the longest time. The game is rigged, all we can do is navigate it the best we can until things change. It's a legal system, not a justice one. That's something a lot of people don't seem to understand.

The guy was an idiot, he didn't deserve to die, but shooting him unfortunately was apt. Do not be surprised when the officers walk free. I suppose that's all I've really been trying to get across this whole time.

And I just looked up the policy regarding the use of deadly force specifically for Atlanta Police Department. It's even more in favor of the police than the last source I linked.

What do you call resisting arrest?

Those series of bad choices did result in his death, though. Officers are trained to escalate only when other options fail. It's called the force continuum.

I brought up the taser because while it's not deadly, it could have incapacitated the officer, which can then lead to serious injury. Which will be argued in court.

Different rules apply to different people in this country. That's been the state of things since America's inception. It's naive to ask why they didn't treat him like a white boy, we all know why. We've known why for the longest time. The game is rigged, all we can do is navigate it the best we can until things change. It's a legal system, not a justice one. That's something a lot of people don't seem to understand.

The guy was an idiot, he didn't deserve to die, but shooting him unfortunately was apt. Do not be surprised when the officers walk free. I suppose that's all I've really been trying to get across this whole time.

And I just looked up the policy regarding the use of deadly force specifically for Atlanta Police Department. It's even more in favor of the police than the last source I linked.

View attachment 297961

sleeping aint a felony.
escalation and de-escalation is the duty of police based on the situation.

just stop.

sleeping aint a felony.
escalation and de-escalation is the duty of police based on the situation.

just stop.
He was asleep...IN the drive-thru, which forced other people to drive around. Which is why Wendy's called the cops, which is why people felt the need to burn it down. They gave him a sobriety test and he failed it, he wasn't just parked in his car sleeping some shit off. He passed out while driving under the influence.

Idk about this one, man. I think if you go to tase a police officer, that technically warrants the use of deadly force.

giphy.gif

no it don’t bring that tasers don’t kill

Back