Welcome To aBlackWeb

A Black man dies after being shot by Atlanta pigs at Wendy's drive-thru. Update: special prosecutor dropped charges against the pig

Yeah once he was running away there was no need to shoot him.

He wasn't posing no threat to them by running without a gun.

This would be funny if it didn't end so tragic.

he whooped they're ass and broke out.

They had his car,so even if he got away they could find that nigga.

They can make the case that when he was running away and shot the taser,it's possible he could have tased the cop,got his gun and shot him or did anything to the cop.

This might be a hard one to get a conviction on.

I just think that they should have kept chasing him and or let him go while avoiding the taser.

They can make the case that when he was running away and shot the taser,it's possible he could have tased the cop,got his gun and shot him or did anything to the cop.

This might be a hard one to get a conviction on.

I just think that they should have kept chasing him and or let him go while avoiding the taser.

How are people trying to use this as something that would actually happen?

Dude was running away from TWO police officers but we're supposed to believe he's going to taze and incapacitate one of them while running away... then run back to get the fuckin gun from the tased cop.. and proceed kill both officers?

the fuck? that makes absolutely no sense

How are people trying to use this as something that would actually happen?

Dude was running away from TWO police officers but we're supposed to believe he's going to taze and incapacitate one of them while running away... then run back to get the fuckin gun from the tased cop.. and proceed kill both officers?

the fuck? that makes absolutely no sense
in the video of the full view ,he does shoot the taser while running right before they shot him.

After the struggle he's running and shoots the taser as he's running away

I don't even know how tasers work though.

Anybody know how often they have to be reloaded?How many times can you shoot those things?

At that point that argument could be made and will be made.

but,yeah there was 2 officers who should have been able to handle it

They still shouldn't have killed him.

in the video of the full view ,he does shoot the taser while running right before they shot him.

After the struggle he's running and shoots the taser as he's running away

I don't even know how tasers work though.

Anybody know how often they have to be reloaded?How many times can you shoot those things?

At that point that argument could be made and will be made.

They still shouldn't have killed.

Yes. The ones they have needs a new Cartridge after being discharged

Yall should look up Lt. Col. David Grossman. He's the most influential police trainer of the last 2 decades and has trained more cops than any single individual.

The reason these cops have the "us vs them" and the "I feared for my life" for absolutely no fucking reason mentality is because of him.

Yall should look up Lt. Col. David Grossman. He's the most influential police trainer of the last 2 decades and has trained more cops than any single individual.

The reason these cops have the "us vs them" and the "I feared for my life" for absolutely no fucking reason mentality is because of him.
Is that the guy who teaches cops to be killers?

Who tells them they have to be ready to kill anybody anytime?

I think he took the other officer taser and that officer that still had his.

Vid not playing for me to confirm
yeah I'm not sure if the one he got the taser from is who shot him either,but still they were mad about that scuffle

Back