Welcome To aBlackWeb

A $250,000 per seat Titanic tourist submarine has imploded

lol so I gotta be related to have some fuckin decency? Word word.

I'm pretty consistent across all threads on here that I find it nasty to speak ill of the dead. everybody aint gon like yalls shitty jokes and memes about people dying. It dont gotta go deeper than that bruh

So you don't understand where none of it comes from???

Why did the media push mega wealthy YT's lost at sea as the top story???
Why did they think anyone would care like that??? They don't push the shit when it's anyone else, so why this group???
And when the jokes started rolling in, it was long before anyone even knew they were dead. And it only happened because someone thought that anyone would actually give a shit and kept pressing the shit as a news story. The jokes were a reaction to the absurdity of it all.
We don't know enough about these dudes to "speak ill of the dead", but we know enough about the situation that caused it and have made jokes about that.
If you really pay attention, the jokes ain't about them, per se, it's about the situation as a whole. The vessel, the controller, the Titanic itself, but not one about them personally.

I've said I actually felt bad for the one cat's son that was on board. He didn't even want to go but did it anyways for Father's Day. Take from that what you want.,

So you don't understand where none of it comes from???

Why did the media push mega wealthy YT's lost at sea as the top story???
Why did they think anyone would care like that??? They don't push the shit when it's anyone else, so why this group???
And when the jokes started rolling in, it was long before anyone even knew they were dead. And it only happened because someone thought that anyone would actually give a shit and kept pressing the shit as a news story. The jokes were a reaction to the absurdity of it all.
We don't know enough about these dudes to "speak ill of the dead", but we know enough about the situation that caused it and have made jokes about that.
If you really pay attention, the jokes ain't about them, per se, it's about the situation as a whole. The vessel, the controller, the Titanic itself, but not one about them personally.

I've said I actually felt bad for the one cat's son that was on board. He didn't even want to go but did it anyways for Father's Day. Take from that what you want.,

I definitely understand. I still feel the way I feel. I just expressed my distaste with the jokes and some of yall took it as a personal attack lol

Naw when that lady who set up Emmitt Till died I rejoiced

This shit not worth the glee and jokes but it’s a few ppl out there who deserves that we celebrate their death

It is really wild. especially now, that the pakastani billionaire and his son died, his english white wife will get all his money, and she can share it with the white stepson who wasstill partyin at a concert while his stepdad was holding his breath for dear life.
This stuff is just comical at the very least. Meanwhile migrants de on the ocean everyday seeking a new life.

Back