Welcome To aBlackWeb

A $250,000 per seat Titanic tourist submarine has imploded

There's just a lot of try hard leftists on social media trying to one up eachother with how edgy they can get. Really sticking it to the man and shit, u know? 🤦🏾‍♂️
That's actually fair. I did laugh at the killer whales beating the pans thing, given how OD they've been lately with like attacking boats and shit 😂

I do not hate the rich at all. I want to be rich as these mfers, I'd look a right fool hating them for being what I wish to be. Now, rich people who do bad shit? Sure, fuck them. But it's fuck bad people regardless of their wealth.

That's actually fair. I did laugh at the killer whales beating the pans thing, given how OD they've been lately with like attacking boats and shit 😂

I do not hate the rich at all. I want to be rich as these mfers, I'd look a right fool hating them for being what I wish to be. Now, rich people who do bad shit? Sure, fuck them. But it's fuck bad people regardless of their wealth.

I mean yeah the jokes don't bother me, some of 'em are funny. It's just interesting to me as a left leaning person who views the movement as one largely influenced by empathy that other leftists are so quick to treat anyone with shit loads of money, seemingly regardless of how they made it, as scum deserving the kind of contempt usually reserved for pedos and serial killers.

I get the capitalist exploitation thing (even if it's often used as a blanket accusation). But one billionaires death isn't stopping a company from rehiring another filthy rich CEO and continuing the process. So, the reactions seem like bloodlust for no real gain.

Less than ideal people can be subject to many kinds of judgement. Death doesn't necessarily have to be one of them, right?

I mean yeah the jokes don't bother me, some of 'em are funny. It's just interesting to me as a left leaning person who views the movement as one largely influenced by empathy that other leftists are so quick to treat anyone with shit loads of money, seemingly regardless of how they made it, as scum deserving the kind of contempt usually reserved for pedos and serial killers.

I get the capitalist exploitation thing (even if it's often used as a blanket accusation). But one billionaires death isn't stopping a company from rehiring another filthy rich CEO and continuing the process. So, the reactions seem like bloodlust for no real gain.

Less than ideal people can be subject to many kinds of judgement. Death doesn't necessarily have to be one of them, right?

Because that's how online leftist have been programmed. When you have "leftist" politicians saying that billionaires shouldn't exist and that no one makes a billion dollars without hurting people, people who align themselves accordingly will become hostile to them. Wealth has been demonized as the cause of everyone's ills by a wing of the democrat party and this is the result. Capitalism has become a derogatory term in some circles as if it itself is a system whose tenets specifically call for the oppression and harm of those without instead of just an economic system based on private ownership of property where decisions are made by private parties and not by the state.

This isn't to say that there aren't problems in our system. For one, it'd be nice if the institutions meant to protect the consumer in our market economy would actually do it's job. But the alternative is ceding all power and control of our lives to the state and that's a worse bet.

Each political party in this country has their own bogeyman. The Republicans have minorities, gays and Hunter Biden. The Dems have the wealthy and white men.

We were wrong about the controller tho. That shit worked
🎮
Yeah, I got some old Logitech controllers in my garage right now that I put some of these razer controllers to shame

Hell my old steering wheels could probably run that sub with enough power

Fuck all that Bluetooth though

Because that's how online leftist have been programmed. When you have "leftist" politicians saying that billionaires shouldn't exist and that no one makes a billion dollars without hurting people, people who align themselves accordingly will become hostile to them. Wealth has been demonized as the cause of everyone's ills by a wing of the democrat party and this is the result. Capitalism has become a derogatory term in some circles as if it itself is a system whose tenets specifically call for the oppression and harm of those without instead of just an economic system based on private ownership of property where decisions are made by private parties and not by the state.

This isn't to say that there aren't problems in our system. For one, it'd be nice if the institutions meant to protect the consumer in our market economy would actually do it's job. But the alternative is ceding all power and control of our lives to the state and that's a worse bet.

Each political party in this country has their own bogeyman. The Republicans have minorities, gays and Hunter Biden. The Dems have the wealthy and white men.

We need business to thrive under this system, and those people who happened to play a leading role in the corporate game won the lottery and became rich CEOs and such.

but, that doesn't mean they should be providing poor wages or that a companies workplace set up can't be more equitable and democratic. Also no good that the wealthy and their corporations have such extreme power and influence on government policy and the media. A lot of the problems ppl have with millionaires and billionaires comes from those things.

Some of the hate is deserved, but there are ppl who act like we should start rounding up all the billionaires and millionaires and hang them on the gallows like real revolutionaries. I mean, dark humour is one thing - some of the jokes contain valid sociopolitical commentary. I personally struggle to feel all that moved by deaths a smarter or more vigilant person would have saw coming. but, when it's implied death is deserved because of their wealth? Nah. There's people throwing their greviances onto these 5 dudes and reveling in it, like, "they died, we won!". Meanwhile these companies will b installing new CEOs to fill the void within a fuckin week and on the train keeps running..

Last edited:
Back