Welcome To aBlackWeb

A $250,000 per seat Titanic tourist submarine has imploded

lol goofy ass nigga gon @ me at 2 in the morning. Fuck outa my face.

And yall can try to justify yall making fun of people dying.. but its still shit behavior no matter how you try to explain it. Theres a big difference between being meh about the situation they put themselves in and actively making fun of someone losing their life..

Trash behavior... AND the jokes is ass. Cant even put in the effort to at least if you gonna be a piece of shit be a funny piece of shit

lol goofy ass nigga gon @ me at 2 in the morning. Fuck outa my face.

And yall can try to justify yall making fun of people dying.. but its still shit behavior no matter how you try to explain it. Theres a big difference between being meh about the situation they put themselves in and actively making fun of someone losing their life..

Trash behavior... AND the jokes is ass. Cant even put in the effort to at least if you gonna be a piece of shit be a funny piece of shit

Bro, they're dead now.

You can stop caping for these wealthy ass dudes that wouldn't have given one flying fuck about you if they were standing in front of you right this second.

Bro, they're dead now.

You can stop caping for these wealthy ass dudes that wouldn't have given one flying fuck about you if they were standing in front of you right this second.

Not making fun of someone who died or finding it distasteful to laugh at someone dying != caping for them

Not making fun of someone who died or finding it distasteful to laugh at someone dying != caping for them

Yeah dawg, you goin' awfully hard for these men of means.

Were you related to one of them or something??? Is that why you're jumping to their defense so much??? If that's the case speak up and niggas will prolly apologize. Otherwise, it looks like you done thrown on the red cape for these dudes.

Yeah dawg, you goin' awfully hard for these men of means.

Were you related to one of them or something??? Is that why you're jumping to their defense so much??? If that's the case speak up and niggas will prolly apologize. Otherwise, it looks like you done thrown on the red cape for these dudes.

lol so I gotta be related to have some fuckin decency? Word word.

I'm pretty consistent across all threads on here that I find it nasty to speak ill of the dead. everybody aint gon like yalls shitty jokes and memes about people dying. It dont gotta go deeper than that bruh

Back