Welcome To aBlackWeb

A $250,000 per seat Titanic tourist submarine has imploded

That’s at 1 atmosphere

They were at 375 atmosphere
Gonna piggyback on this. If anyone is intereted in reading about the Byford Dolphin accident. It's about saturation divers so it's not as deep as the pressure the sub dealt with but people died because of the difference in pressures between being deep under water vs what we are at

Because that's how online leftist have been programmed. When you have "leftist" politicians saying that billionaires shouldn't exist and that no one makes a billion dollars without hurting people, people who align themselves accordingly will become hostile to them. Wealth has been demonized as the cause of everyone's ills by a wing of the democrat party and this is the result. Capitalism has become a derogatory term in some circles as if it itself is a system whose tenets specifically call for the oppression and harm of those without instead of just an economic system based on private ownership of property where decisions are made by private parties and not by the state.

This isn't to say that there aren't problems in our system. For one, it'd be nice if the institutions meant to protect the consumer in our market economy would actually do it's job. But the alternative is ceding all power and control of our lives to the state and that's a worse bet.

Each political party in this country has their own bogeyman. The Republicans have minorities, gays and Hunter Biden. The Dems have the wealthy and white men.
I mean. Ain’t no just way making a billy or even 500 million.

But I get it. People are bad/good regardless of how much money they have or don’t have

Gonna piggyback on this. If anyone is intereted in reading about the Byford Dolphin accident. It's about saturation divers so it's not as deep as the pressure the sub dealt with but people died because of the difference in pressures between being deep under water vs what we are at

You should really post excerpts because the story is harrowing

Unless bro was the tour guide ain’t no reason to go down that much
yea Idk if he was just tight w/ the tour guide like that or obsessed with the titanic and its history. I know the guy who had his son with him they were saying he was obsessed with it and thats why he was on his head to go

I mean. Ain’t no just way making a billy or even 500 million.

But I get it. People are bad/good regardless of how much money they have or don’t have
This is overly simplistic and misinformed
Comparison to media moguls who are or invite,align with,allow right wingers to do what they do unfettered bully companies monopolize industries, cut corners so on and so forth... they are not to be compared with entertainers

This is overly simplistic and misinformed
Comparison to media moguls who are or invite,align with,allow right wingers to do what they do unfettered bully companies monopolize industries, cut corners so on and so forth... they are not to be compared with entertainers
Left and right wingers. They all do the same things in big business because it’s not about left or right but about money.

NIKE suppose to be with the left but they use China labor and then drastically over price the shoes or make less of the product to hike up the price

Big business don’t care about being a Democrat or Republican

lol goofy ass nigga gon @ me at 2 in the morning. Fuck outa my face.

And yall can try to justify yall making fun of people dying.. but its still shit behavior no matter how you try to explain it. Theres a big difference between being meh about the situation they put themselves in and actively making fun of someone losing their life..

Trash behavior... AND the jokes is ass. Cant even put in the effort to at least if you gonna be a piece of shit be a funny piece of shit
Please be a funny piece of shit 🙏🏾

o1xu6pujtt7b1.png

Back