Welcome To aBlackWeb

A $250,000 per seat Titanic tourist submarine has imploded

Left and right wingers. They all do the same things in big business because it’s not about left or right but about money.

NIKE suppose to be with the left but they use China labor and then drastically over price the shoes or make less of the product to hike up the price

Big business don’t care about being a Democrat or Republican
giphy.gif

The same efforts they took to save 5 people could've been taken to save the immigrants that cap sized
Lmao. Okay.

Just so we’re clear. What efforts did folks use to try and “recuse” those white folks?

Because in both cases they are good as dead very quickly. Drowning happens pretty rapidly. Maybe and I mean maybe a few could have got on a piece of drift and survived

It’s one thing if a boat was stranded.

I agree though. The attention should have been on the others.

Experts been said them folks was dead and some was sitting on knowledge about it.

Maybe they kept this shit up because Biden son was hit with Fed Charges over firearms (how ironic) and pleaded guilty

I agree though. The attention should have been on the others.

Experts been said them folks was dead and some was sitting on knowledge about it.

Maybe they kept this shit up because Biden son was hit with Fed Charges over firearms (how ironic) and pleaded guilty

charges were light as fuck tho. I could see if it was some MAJOR shit but to make a distraction for a slap on the wrist? meh

charges were light as fuck tho. I could see if it was some MAJOR shit but to make a distraction for a slap on the wrist? meh
Maybe

But the gun charges when his pops is so anti gun make them look bad? Idk. I just know I don’t like none of them

A writer who said he was set to travel on the doomed Titan submersible said OceanGate CEO Stockton Rush told him that for the vessel's hull, the company used cut-price Boeing carbon fiber that was past its airplane shelf life.

The stunning claim came in a series of articles by Travel Weekly's editor in chief, Arnie Weissmann, who this week chronicled his experiences with the deep-sea-diving company.

Weissmann wrote that he was due to board the Titan to view the Titanic in May but the trip was stopped by weather. In fact, just a couple of weeks stood between his would-be voyage and the trip that ended in tragedy this week when the vessel imploded, killing all five on board, he wrote.

In general, he said, he was impressed by "what appeared to be a risk-averse operation."

But one thing concerned him, he wrote.

Rush told Weissmann that "he had gotten the carbon fiber used to make the Titan at a big discount from Boeing because it was past its shelf life for use in airplanes," Weissmann wrote.

In his recollection, he asked Rush whether that was a problem, but he said he was told that the shelf-life dates "were set far before they had to be."

OceanGate declined to comment on Weissmann's claims. Boeing initially declined to comment, but later said the company "has found no record of any sale of composite material to OceanGate or its CEO."

Insider was unable to independently verify the source of the Titan's carbon fiber.

OceanGate's website previously claimed that the vessel was designed and engineered "in collaboration" with Boeing.

Boeing has denied any involvement in the design of the Titan.

Much remains unknown about the circumstances of the disaster, including what could have caused the vessel to implode. The US Coast Guard said Thursday that debris found at the scene was "consistent with catastrophic loss of the pressure chamber."

The Titan's experimental carbon-fiber hull has become a subject of discussion since the vessel went missing.

Rush previously touted the cost-saving benefits of carbon fiber versus the standard titanium and claimed in a 2021 presentation that "carbon fiber is three times better on a strength-to-buoyancy basis than titanium."

"And underwater, that's what you care about," he added.

A 2017 CompositesWorld report said the initial carbon-fiber hull design was prepared on just a six-week deadline, though GeekWire reported the vessel was rebuilt later.

Before the tragic trip, Rush publicly discussed taking risks to pursue what he called "innovation," saying in 2021 that he knew he had "broken some rules" by using a carbon-fiber hull for the vessel.

For his part, Weissmann described Rush as being "somewhat cocky" but said that Rush had earned the right to be like that.

Reflecting on the question of the source of the carbon fiber, Weissmann wrote: "It is a conversation I have thought about a great deal over the past week."

Last edited:
Takes a certain level of madman for humankind to progress remember, the Wright brothers were called jackasses and dumb ass’s too

Hate to circle back to this but, the OceanGate CEO tried to use this argument lol. And i didnt point this out before, but the difference between this and the Wright brothers is.....the Wright brothers were tying to do something that was never done before. Everyone was just trying their own crazy ideas. People have built subs before, for a long time. They had industry standards for a lot of things for a reason.

Hate to circle back to this but, the OceanGate CEO tried to use this argument lol. And i didnt point this out before, but the difference between this and the Wright brothers is.....the Wright brothers were tying to do something that was never done before. Everyone was just trying their own crazy ideas. People have built subs before, for a long time. They had industry standards for a lot of things for a reason.

Fair argument
In the end it was his hubris that killed him

Mannnnn that shit is on the bottom of the ocean

Nobody gives a fuck about those items.

Using the word grave robber is lame lolololol

Interesting video regarding a kid who got his trip canceled but dig get to go 3000 m down on a test was days away from being trapped on a sub

Back