9/11

Sorry bro I should have used that word coz I'm not tryna insult you.

But fam why would they do it it doesn't make sense go with the explosives or the plane either is cool why both

If there was a brainstorming meeting to discuss how to fly jetliners into the two tallest buildings in NY...I don’t think we can dismiss any other tangential idea as nonsense. I think they wanted the image of the buildings falling, important symbolism.

... but you don’t listen to them, you listen to the majority, right? There’s always two sides. There’s a reason the majority is correct.
Eh majority isn't always correct. Speaking generally, I can't take a side on 9/11 but to act like bc more people believe one way than others kinda encourages group think or just flat out believing whatever main stream tells us.

As if people in power don't have an influence on narratives or an agenda they're trying to impose.

Governments been lying to their people since governments started. And we see how blind partisanship and nationalism makes us.

Eh majority isn't always correct. Speaking generally, I can't take a side on 9/11 but to act like bc more people believe one way than others kinda encourages group think or just flat out believing whatever main stream tells us.

As if people in power don't have an influence on narratives or an agenda they're trying to impose.

Governments been lying to their people since governments started. And we see how blind partisanship and nationalism makes us.

if the majority checks out and the others don’t... there’s a reason.... this is why you follow the facts. Where do the fact lead, do they support the majority? If they don’t, then it’s understandable to not accept it (obviously).

there is not one claim that has been proven fact from any truther... ever.

fake phone calls
bombs
fake planes
fake people
no terrorists
RC planes
planes w missiles attached
missile
destroying evidence
thermite
$$$ claims
construction work was actually bomb placemrnt

I can go on and on... not one of these claims has ever been proven. Not even from the “experts”.

we are supposed to believe that the evidence is overwhelmingly there... that every step was an inside job... but nothing has ever been presented to a courtroom... no charges have been brought forth... it’s been almost 20 years. Not a single whistleblower.

they ignore the eye witnesses, firemen, survivors, clean up crew, video evidence against their claims etc

it’s all a joke. This is all based on “feelings”. Nothing more.

if the majority checks out and the others don’t... there’s a reason.... this is why you follow the facts. Where do the fact lead, do they support the majority? If they don’t, then it’s understandable to not accept it (obviously).

there is not one claim that has been proven fact from any truther... ever.

fake phone calls
bombs
fake planes
fake people
no terrorists
RC planes
planes w missiles attached
missile
destroying evidence
thermite
$$$ claims
construction work was actually bomb placemrnt

I can go on and on... not one of these claims has ever been proven. Not even from the “experts”.

we are supposed to believe that the evidence is overwhelmingly there... that every step was an inside job... but nothing has ever been presented to a courtroom... no charges have been brought forth... it’s been almost 20 years. Not a single whistleblower.

they ignore the eye witnesses, firemen, survivors, clean up crew, video evidence against their claims etc

it’s all a joke. This is all based on “feelings”. Nothing more.
If one can believe the US government had knowledge and failed to act u can open up to a lot of other questions.

I believe the Weapons of Mass destruction angle was the good ol "don't let a crisis go to waste"

Reactions: VIBE
I agree. But when those questions are posed & they fall apart when answered, there’s nothing left to stand on.

I’m on board w the they knew and let it happen. They def had special interests. We know this because there’s actual evidence for this. But there is none for the inside job claims of bombs. There were hundreds of volunteers working the clean-up. Are they involved in the coverup? Certainly there wld be a mass of evidence under their feet. Someone would’ve came forward, then another, and another etc...

Stating it’s an inside job implicates survivors, firemen, police, rescue workers, volunteers, clean-up crews, construction workers etc.

Based on history, we can see that even in small groups of bullshit, they can’t keep their mouths closed. But nothing comes out of 9/11...

No one in this thread, or in any thread over the years, has ever provided proof of anything. They’ve provided opinions. On the other hand, anything I say here can be easily verified.

The buildings fell and you can see the point where they weaken and collapse, verifiable.

Implosions take out the core and the buildings fall IN on themselves. This didn’t happen. The building fell outward and the core remained for a few seconds, then fell. Again, verifiable. There’s endless videos on this.

Steel was destroyed asap. This is also false. They took it to a large shipping yard (I think that’s what the area is called) and they investigated why the steel didn’t hold up. There’s evidence for this.

Building 7 wasn’t taken down by bombs. It fell because the whole building was on fire for 7 hours and was damaged by the towers when they fell. There’s video evidence for this.

I get what you’re saying but it fails when the evidence speaks for itself. It’s everywhere. It’s all there for anyone to rewatch over and over.

If there was a brainstorming meeting to discuss how to fly jetliners into the two tallest buildings in NY...I don’t think we can dismiss any other tangential idea as nonsense. I think they wanted the image of the buildings falling, important symbolism.

Oh I think we can.

This bombs and plane makes sense to you because you already believe the conspiracy but if you were bein' objective you'd see its no way they'd have done that.

I do believe the government let it happen everything else after seems pointless. Bombs in the wtc how building fall and all that is irrelevant because the most dangerous part is the fact they let it happen.

When those loose change docs were circulating online in the early 2000s. I was a 100% 9/11 truther and believed for a couple years that 9/11 was a inside job....but as i got older, i realized that conspiracy makes zero sense and dont believe it any more.

Last edited:
Reactions: VIBE
I’m calling BS just like when the levees broke.

shit was a setup

I agree. But when those questions are posed & they fall apart when answered, there’s nothing left to stand on.

I’m on board w the they knew and let it happen. They def had special interests. We know this because there’s actual evidence for this. But there is none for the inside job claims of bombs. There were hundreds of volunteers working the clean-up. Are they involved in the coverup? Certainly there wld be a mass of evidence under their feet. Someone would’ve came forward, then another, and another etc...

Stating it’s an inside job implicates survivors, firemen, police, rescue workers, volunteers, clean-up crews, construction workers etc.

Based on history, we can see that even in small groups of bullshit, they can’t keep their mouths closed. But nothing comes out of 9/11...

No one in this thread, or in any thread over the years, has ever provided proof of anything. They’ve provided opinions. On the other hand, anything I say here can be easily verified.

The buildings fell and you can see the point where they weaken and collapse, verifiable.

Implosions take out the core and the buildings fall IN on themselves. This didn’t happen. The building fell outward and the core remained for a few seconds, then fell. Again, verifiable. There’s endless videos on this.

Steel was destroyed asap. This is also false. They took it to a large shipping yard (I think that’s what the area is called) and they investigated why the steel didn’t hold up. There’s evidence for this.

Building 7 wasn’t taken down by bombs. It fell because the whole building was on fire for 7 hours and was damaged by the towers when they fell. There’s video evidence for this.

I get what you’re saying but it fails when the evidence speaks for itself. It’s everywhere. It’s all there for anyone to rewatch over and over.

Aside from the other things you stated the #1 reason I don't think this shit was an inside job is also stated very clearly here and that's people cant keep a secret that big for that long. It's been proven time and time again that somebody would slip up in a cover up of smaller things let alone something of this magnitude. There's too many random.moving parts to control to ensure everybody kept quiet

Actually wasnt the atomic bomb(the making of it/manhaten project) kept secert for like years so... to say that things wouldnt be kept secret is a lie. waits for that was different saying to be applied

Actually wasnt the atomic bomb(the making of it/manhaten project) kept secert for like years so... to say that things wouldnt be kept secret is a lie. waits for that was different saying to be applied
Yeah just like how they don't explain what the H.A.A.R.P. project is for...they keep alot of stuff quiet