9/11

Can we at least all agree that if the conspiracy is true (which it almost definitely isn't), it was very very stupid to lace the twin towers with explosives if the plan was to crash planes into them

• Cap
Reactions: Disanthrope
Can we at least all agree that if the conspiracy is true (which it almost definitely isn't), it was very very stupid to lace the twin towers with explosives if the plan was to crash planes into them

logic goes out the window

The only conspiracy I believe is that there were explosives already planted in the towers. Hell Osama could have done it, Bush could have done it, or both could have done it.

Inside help within the tower itself is a given but as far as the govt I’m not sold yet.

Reactions: deadeye
426AF9B8-F892-4465-A16D-394CB246B264.jpeg

Just realized we’ve never gotten one single image of Trump in a setting like this. But it’s probably a good idea for him to stay at least 500 ft from all schools.

The only conspiracy I believe is that there were explosives already planted in the towers. Hell Osama could have done it, Bush could have done it, or both could have done it.

Inside help within the tower itself is a given but as far as the govt I’m not sold yet.

how would explosives work within a building that just got smacked by a massive airplane, creating a massive explosion but yet not even discharging either building immediately?

• Ether
Reactions: deadeye
If it was an inside job they should of crashed the planes 2 hours later when it would of been more people with estimates of it growing to 20,000 people in the World Trade Center.

Last edited:
how would explosives work within a building that just got smacked by a massive airplane, creating a massive explosion but yet not even discharging either building immediately?

Idk what you talking about after the comma

Have you ever watched a video of a skyscraper implosion?

• Haha
Reactions: DOS_patos
Idk what you talking about after the comma

Have you ever watched a video of a skyscraper implosion?

when the planes hit the building... it exploded. We all seen the massive fireball as the plane disappeared into the buildings...

How would none of that discharge the “bombs” placed in the building?

this wasn’t an implosion... it didn’t fall in on itself, it fell outwards

I started as a “9-11 truther”. I did my “research” and believed it. I caught one lie, then I decided to actually research. Every theory fell apart.

Im only in the LIHOP boat. They knew and ‘let it happen on purpose’.