Welcome To aBlackWeb

9/11

What happened to the plane? Shit should have fell into other buildings as plabes fold up immediately when they hit something. A plane won't just explode into dust. The frame should have felt into the city streets.

We started the Iraq war partially because of lies linking Saddam to 9/11 and just in the past couple years we've killed more people in drone strikes than were killed in 9/11 many of which were innocent. Americans need to GTFOH with the 9/11 obsession. We're far from a point where we can claim to be victims.

"Pull it" - Larry Silverstein

LOL

pull the squad/mission

not the building yes, someone got on tv, on a documentary and blew the whole thing open for 9/11 truthers lol If that’s the smoking gun, why not charge them? There’s so much evidence according to truthers lol

oh yeah...

On the other hand, there are some reports by FDNY firefighters that leave open the possibility that Silverstein was referring to pulling firefighting crews away from the area surrounding WTC 7.

FDNY firefighter Richard Banaciski told the New York Times,

They told us to get out of there because they were worried about 7 World Trade Center, which is right behind it, coming down. We were up on the upper floors of the Verizon building looking at it. You could just see the whole bottom corner of the building was gone. We could look right out over to where the Trade Centers were because we were that high up. Looking over the smaller buildings. I just remember it was tremendous, tremendous fires going on. Finally they pulled us out. They said all right, get out of that building because that 7, they were really worried about. They pulled us out of there and then they regrouped everybody on Vesey Street, between the water and West Street.

FDNY Chief Daniel Nigro also told the New York Times,

I ordered the evacuation of an area sufficient around to protect our members, so we had to give up some rescue operations that were going on at the time and back the people away far enough so that if 7 World Trade did collapse, we [wouldn't] lose any more people.

Also... when you use “experts”, that’s cool... but there’s a reason there’s a small group of 9/11 truther experts... just as there’s a small group of stupid expert doctors who tell you BS facts about covid... but you don’t listen to them, you listen to the majority, right? There’s always two sides. There’s a reason the majority is correct.

9/11 conspiracies lack logic, reason and sanity

I’ll go toe-to-toe on this any day..

quick backstory: in 2007 I was introduced to the conspiracy by my POD teacher. He gave me multiple documentaries to watch and I bought a couple of books on the whole thing. I was dedicated to the conspiracy. I thought it was legit... one photo threw the whole thing off when I found out it was doctored. (this photo was used heavily as proof for truthers)

then I sat back and started looking at both sides, comparing stories, witness testimony, video etc

the whole thing fell apart... truthers have NOTHING other than ignorance to rely on.

I don't have the energy for the hardcore back and forward, just throwing little jabs.. but at the end of the day to believe a handful of arabs did this without the help and knowledge of historically greedy, corrupt and murderous white Americans is absurd

I don't have the energy for the hardcore back and forward, just throwing little jabs.. but at the end of the day to believe a handful of arabs did this without the help and knowledge of historically greedy, corrupt and murderous white Americans is absurd

little jabs vs haymakers, uppercuts and combos

A plane flew into the pentagon yet theres no video footage of a plane hitting the pentagon. Just an explosion in the building.
Bruh..... people are legit gullible and stupid and the pentagon and the plane in PA are the main reasons why.

The pentagon is the most secure bldg in the world minus, Fort Knox, The Vatican and Fed Reserve in NY. A plane supposedly flew over morning traffic at a 1000 above ground then lowered to 100 ft going about 500mph and nobody saw it? No videos captured it except one parking cam? LMAO FOH

Then plane that went down in PA looked like a trash truck spilled 3 bags of trash on the ground and kept moving. No wreckage no nothing.

Let's not even talk about WTC's let's them out of the conversation all together. WTC 7 fell completely down because a fire broke out supposedly.

LMAO

They Let it happen... Helped paint the narrative that a war on two fronts was necessary... In the name of terror... No weapons of mass destruction were found....but look up how much Haliburton made...look up Blackwater and how much it made. That company has since been sold to private investors...6trillion+ unaccounted for...

I figured. Everytime I see people talking about the Pentagon and trying to figure out why no cameras caught anything they've usually never actually been there to see just how the road is around it. You can see the Pentagon driving by but once you're off the highway you cant see shit unless you're physically there.

Back