Welcome To aBlackWeb

9/11

Most likely an inside job

Tower 7

3 trusses

building was engulfed for 7 hours

you can hear the windows all breaking as time goes on

the building was heavily damaged from the collapse of the towers

they weren’t going save the building bc no one was there... as a matter of fact, they weren’t fighting fires, they were focused on saving lives first

when the planes hit the building... it exploded. We all seen the massive fireball as the plane disappeared into the buildings...

How would none of that discharge the “bombs” placed in the building?

this wasn’t an implosion... it didn’t fall in on itself, it fell outwards
I think plastic explosives don't ignite with fire...I might be wrong.

how would explosives work within a building that just got smacked by a massive airplane, creating a massive explosion but yet not even discharging either building immediately?

The WTC was designed to withstand the impact of a Boeing 707 travelling at 600mph without collapsing.

The WTC was designed to withstand the impact of a Boeing 707 travelling at 600mph without collapsing.

you know what the designer said he forgot to consider? how the fires would impact the building... not only that, it was designed to take a 707 (smaller than the 757 that hit it) at cruising speed... the planes that hit were going almost full speed... and their fuel capacity was much larger than the 707

As the buildings collapse, you can see the weak points give way first... Which tells you a lot and that no bombs were there

you know what the designer said he forgot to consider? how the fires would impact the building... not only that, it was designed to take a 707 (smaller than the 757 that hit it) at cruising speed... the planes that hit were going almost full speed... and their fuel capacity was much larger than the 707

As the buildings collapse, you can see the weak points give way first... Which tells you a lot and that no bombs were there

the planes used were 767's. Extremely similar to the 707. The 707 is ever so slightly smaller, but it's significantly faster. I read up on it quite a while ago, but the standout was comparing the amount of kinetic energy a 707 had at cruising speed vs a 767, and a 707 at cruising speed would have hit with far more force and it was designed specifically for that.

I'll see if I can find the site. The math really can't be argued with.

A plane flew into the pentagon yet theres no video footage of a plane hitting the pentagon. Just an explosion in the building.

3 trusses

building was engulfed for 7 hours

you can hear the windows all breaking as time goes on

the building was heavily damaged from the collapse of the towers

they weren’t going save the building bc no one was there... as a matter of fact, they weren’t fighting fires, they were focused on saving lives first
Mayor Willie Brown and other politicians were warned not to fly...

Back