9/11

Bruh..... people are legit gullible and stupid and the pentagon and the plane in PA are the main reasons why.

The pentagon is the most secure bldg in the world minus, Fort Knox, The Vatican and Fed Reserve in NY. A plane supposedly flew over morning traffic at a 1000 above ground then lowered to 100 ft going about 500mph and nobody saw it? No videos captured it except one parking cam? LMAO FOH

Then plane that went down in PA looked like a trash truck spilled 3 bags of trash on the ground and kept moving. No wreckage no nothing.

Let's not even talk about WTC's let's them out of the conversation all together. WTC 7 fell completely down because a fire broke out supposedly.

LMAO

there were plenty of witnesses... they were interviewed on tv that day and even later on throughout the years... they describe the plane lol... lol @ no witnesses

flight 93 had a lot of pieces recovered... 95% of it to be exact... lol @ no wreckage

There’s literally video, photo and witness proof for all of wtc 7 being completely on fire from bottom to top, including the damage it received from the towers falling... lol @ supposedly

And these are the TRUTHERS? what truth was researched? You can’t argue against that evidence, it’s tangible... not no speculation lol

We’ve gone back n forth many times, Cain... I don’t think there’s anything that’s going to ever make u change ur mind, or even look at the evidence... but I’m still gonna be here doing what I do lol

We’ve gone back n forth many times, Cain... I don’t think there’s anything that’s going to ever make u change ur mind, or even look at the evidence... but I’m still gonna be here doing what I do lol
Nope not at all. Only 3 bldg ever in history of modern construction have fell to fire and they're WTC bldgs. Pentagon videos gone PA plane lol.

Believe what you want b

Bruh..... people are legit gullible and stupid and the pentagon and the plane in PA are the main reasons why.

The pentagon is the most secure bldg in the world minus, Fort Knox, The Vatican and Fed Reserve in NY. A plane supposedly flew over morning traffic at a 1000 above ground then lowered to 100 ft going about 500mph and nobody saw it? No videos captured it except one parking cam? LMAO FOH

Then plane that went down in PA looked like a trash truck spilled 3 bags of trash on the ground and kept moving. No wreckage no nothing.

Let's not even talk about WTC's let's them out of the conversation all together. WTC 7 fell completely down because a fire broke out supposedly.

LMAO

The buildings security has nothing to do with flying a plane into it.

For one, it was 2001 and cellphones and cellphones videos wasn't nowhere as prevalent as they are now.

Also the Pentagon is less than a quarter mile away from Reagan airport. So planes flying low to land is a normal daily occurrence around there.

And my mother worked in Crystal City at the time, a 15-20 min walk to the Pentagon. And 3 years after I worked at a rental car joint also in Crystal City and they all described that when the plane hit it was like an earthquake. I also went to church with a lady who worked there and was in the building when it happened.

Reactions: BlackRain
Nope not at all. Only 3 bldg ever in history of modern construction have fell to fire and they're WTC bldgs. Pentagon videos gone PA plane lol.

Believe what you want b

nope... seriously broski, look into it more... don’t read things... watch video... understand it... wtc7 didn’t fall just due to fire... it was destroyed from the collapse of the towers... there’s literally Video evidence for this... u can’t argue against that vs truther words

Also... when you use “experts”, that’s cool... but there’s a reason there’s a small group of 9/11 truther experts... just as there’s a small group of stupid expert doctors who tell you BS facts about covid... but you don’t listen to them, you listen to the majority, right? There’s always two sides. There’s a reason the majority is correct.

9/11 conspiracies lack logic, reason and sanity

This is the main thing about these conspiracies that confuses me. Like, they're aware that 99% of experts say one thing but will live and die on the word of the 1%?

So like what everyone else is in on it or something? How can that be convincin' to people

There are too many cover ups for this not to be suspicious....why did the government destroy the steel bars? What were they doing while they had certain floors closed off like 2 days before 9/11???
Screenshot_20200917-045552_Facebook.jpg

Can we at least all agree that if the conspiracy is true (which it almost definitely isn't), it was very very stupid to lace the twin towers with explosives if the plan was to crash planes into them

Someone acknowledge this to be true, please. Or dispute it. Something

There were no explosives, it was not a controlled building demo...

I do believe that Bush/Cheney admin knew something was going down but did nothing about it...

RIP...

Unless y’all engineers we all dumb lmao

Sorry bro I should have used that word coz I'm not tryna insult you.

But fam why would they do it it doesn't make sense go with the explosives or the plane either is cool why both

Sorry bro I should have used that word coz I'm not tryna insult you.

But fam why would they do it it doesn't make sense go with the explosives or the plane either is cool why both

It makes perfect sense

Over a billion dollars to Dick Cheany former company sense

There’s no proof for explosives in the building... just “I think there was explosions”

not a damn explosion was ever heard during the collapse or before or even after

implosions are to take out the core, not the floors... yet after the collapse, do you see what’s still standing and then slowing crumbled? The core

again... there’s tons of video evidence for this