Welcome To aBlackWeb

DIDDYWATCH: Howard U. revokes honorary degree

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
How you gonna ask me to not ban you but you say some shit that's along the lines of what you got banned for earlier this week?

You might need another timeout

im back.

Listen yall mfers need to stop banning me 4 jus asking questions?? ok geez

Im jus a humble soul looking to talk sports, music n currents events.

Anyhow da fuq been happenin since i was gone?

Diddy still beating up broads or nah?

Tell him chill out man smh

Charlemagne the lesser charge speaks

I agree. I almost feel bad for Puff, he gotta deal with public scrutiny in the midst of taking the accountability and getting the closure we expect him to. Meanwhile, DV and SA issues will continue to be hot topics and reman unsolved.

No Diddy.

*sighs*

I don't really muck wit Corey or his podcast. Last time I watched one of his vids was when Aries got 2 pieced by Corey's homeboy. Other than that, I pretty much ignore his shyt. But regarding this video...extra vitriol shyt aside...I have heard similar things about her.

The shyt I heard I think was around when Diddy and Kim broke up. And it was reported that Cassie was the reason. At least one of the reasons. I can't remember if that was reported on here, or back on the old country. But the kinda things dude in that vid mentioned about her being a "bully"...I remembered it was mentioned back then too.

Either way it's fucc'd up all around. I think the rabbit hole is about to go even deeper wit him. But also...I would not be shocked if that muthafucca start airing out others dirty laundry as well. That Nino Brown pic could quite possibly become accurate.

Last edited:

lol oh shit they got this nerd ass nigga on the case

It’s a wrap lmao

If this guy has as much time to dedicate to a Diddy video as he did to King Von. We gon got ALOTTA answers to this brother love saga. Diddy blew up Kid Cudi’s car for flirting w Cassie. Yall don’t think he would kill Kim Porter who knew all his secrets and was in the process of writing a tell all book..

If this guy has as much time to dedicate to a Diddy video as he did to King Von. We gon got ALOTTA answers to this brother love saga. Diddy blew up Kid Cudi’s car for flirting w Cassie. Yall don’t think he would kill Kim Porter who knew all his secrets and was in the process of writing a tell all book..
Facts lol that s why I said if he on the case Diddy is cooked

One of the rumors floating out there is that is Young Thug documentary is one of the reasons Yhugga is fighting the case right now

Back