Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News 7 dead, 41 hospitalized in mass shooting at Highland Park Fourth of July parade, shooter being sought

no

I'm sayin whatever rules you want them crackas to come up w/

better hope they play fair

:think2:

Exactly. Even in this so called safe countries, if non white folks ever became 30% of their population they would flip the script asap.

I don’t trust them to make the rules here or world wide and actually follow them.

no

I'm sayin whatever rules you want them crackas to come up w/

better hope they play fair

:think2:

Exactly. Even in this so called safe countries, if non white folks ever became 30% of their population they would flip the script asap.

I don’t trust them to make the rules here or world wide and actually follow them.
Pseudo-intellectual hypotheticals at the expense of real innocent lives.

I guess my main question is...

Is your right to stockpile some heavy duty shit AT HOME just in case some shit pops off..... worth some lunatic actively being able to get that same heavy duty shit, carry and USE it on innocent people.. no hypotheticals or just in case scenarios at all?

Are these just in case scenarios worth the very real threat that people are facing walking out the door every day with these mass shootings at this point?

Again, I'mma have to point out that an AR ain't "heavy duty shit" by any stretch of the imagination. Don't let COD, CSGO, or Hollywood tell you that.

Hunting rounds are far more powerful than .556.

Are we not targeted and treated like dog shit around the world? Yes or no

Do you actually believe that these white folks can do what’s right? Yes or no

Im going to bow out because I don’t believe whites/Asians will ever see us as equal anywhere on this 3rd rock from the sun.

Hopefully he’s brought to justice and pay for what he did but I will never put my life in the hands of others

what? lol

who the ones comin up w/ these rules?

that's not hypothetical

didn't the supreme court make sum major decisions in the last wk or?

you better hope them crackas play fair

:hahaha:

Doesn’t matter the motive. There’s a million reasons why people do these things. What matters is how easy it is to do these things.

Can’t control people, but you can control access to their weapons of choice, even at the expense of others’ access.

100% reduction is not the goal, just less frequent and less deadly.

il_570xN.748183240_1zn9.jpg.7ab35ee6e60def017ad309c40875d440.jpg

strap-gun.gif

He looks like the stereotypical one that you'd think would do something like this

Also the 4th was always a good target for shootings because of the fireworks. Reaction time is people deciphering whether that's fireworks or gunfire

Getting access to that roof seems odd

I read that he had an automatic. That still the case? Don't know how he got his hands on that if true. Doesn't look like the type that could afford the license for that

Doesn’t matter the motive. There’s a million reasons why people do these things. What matters is how easy it is to do these things.

Can’t control people, but you can control access to their weapons of choice, even at the expense of others’ access.

Motive matters.

What if he did this and was put up to do this by another group to start a conflict with folks of that community for whatever reason. Him being from there might make it seem random but gotta know why.

but

motives matter a ton in situations like this because the lone wolf narrative is not working for me anymore

What??!!!

Im sorry bruh. That is stupid af. Motive always matters.

Motive matters.

What if he did this and was put up to do this by another group to start a conflict with folks of that community for whatever reason. Him being from there might make it seem random but gotta know why.

but

motives matter a ton in situations like this because the lone wolf narrative is not working for me anymore

Yea. Motive matters.

With mass shootings seemingly trending upwards I doubt shit gon change at all sadly until one of these lunatics goes after a politician.

Not wishing for it at all.. but it seems like it's bound to happen especially with how divided the country is.

damn shame that lawmakers lack basic empathy to act on this unless it affects them personally.

Let they ass have to earn minimum wage as a politician and get the most basic of healthcare packages and bet your ass laws would be passed with the quickness

Back