Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News 7 dead, 41 hospitalized in mass shooting at Highland Park Fourth of July parade, shooter being sought

With all the pictures of him at Trump rallies…you can kinda guess his motive.

On his YouTube he broadcast he was going to do this and police knew of him already.

I can??

But why kill other random white ppl tho??

Wouldnt he go after mexicans, blks or democratic law makers

lol at yall speaking for Harriet now

You ain't know? She kept that gun on her and let it be known she would pop a coon or weak of heart that might jeopardize her and her travelers safety

Yall screamin for gun control from the same white supremacist government yall swear trying to kill us thereby threatening the safety of those of us with common sense to know they ain't gon protect us.

She woulda popped some of yall

And?

I never said anything about taking peoples guns away. I'm all for being able to protect yourself and loved ones.

I just dont think it should be as easy as it is currently to obtain weapons that are capable of killing large amounts of people in a short period of time

Yall love to say this but gloss right over the fact that such actions only affect people who chose to follow the law and wouldn't do shit like this in the first place. So what does it really accomplish other than fucking over people who follow the law?

And?

I never said anything about taking peoples guns away. I'm all for being able to protect yourself and loved ones.

I just dont think it should be as easy as it is currently to obtain weapons that are capable of killing large amounts of people in a short period of time

That is pretty much all guns except for revolvers with the modifications that people can do at home on a basic semi-auto.

Yall love to say this but gloss right over the fact that such actions only affect people who chose to follow the law and wouldn't do shit like this in the first place. So what does it really accomplish other than fucking over people who follow the law?

In my honest opinion it just makes them feel good about the issue even if its just an illusion.

Whoopty fuckin doo. You gotta go through another step or two or have to wait a little longer to ensure youre not a fuckin lunatic thats gonna kill or maim a bunch of people. You'll still get your guns.. You arent getting fucked over

If you having to wait an extra couple days or get a background check means some loon wont be able to get a gun and kill a bunch of random innocent people.. that aint worth it?

You ain't know? She kept that gun on her and let it be known she would pop a coon or weak of heart that might jeopardize her and her travelers safety

Yall screamin for gun control from the same white supremacist government yall swear trying to kill us thereby threatening the safety of those of us with common sense to know they ain't gon protect us.

She woulda popped some of yall

She would not have popped anybody in here bro. Nobody is cooning. I get have gun to protect self but stop acting like that’s somehow stopping white supremacy or the government from attacking black folks. It’s for protection but it ain’t the only answer

Whoopty fuckin doo. You gotta go through another step or two or have to wait a little longer to ensure youre not a fuckin lunatic thats gonna kill or maim a bunch of people. You'll still get your guns..

If you having to wait an extra couple days or get a background check means some loon wont be able to get a gun and kill a bunch of random innocent people.. that aint worth it?

We already do

This is why yall be sounding crazy. Yall wanna argue about "common sense laws" and don't even know what's currently in place. We have those things

I just bought and HK P30sk bout a month ago. My transaction was delayed a few days, and I ain't trip. Happens every 3rd of 4th times I purchase. Now look at that bullshit they just did in NY. The purposely made it as convoluted as possible which will NOT make a damn difference to a criminal. So let's see, who does that affect?

I think I mentioned this before but

Few years ago, a maga lover and his buddy rolled up to my front door in their pickups looking for smoke. I was in the backyard with the rest of my family as we were having a graduation bbq.

One of the suspect WS had park his pickup crossways blocking my driveway and had hopped out and ran up on my teenage daughter yelling at her. She came and got me, I went out to confront. Dude ran to the side of his truck near the driver door when I started walking toward him (I wouldn't wanna fight me either) but I suspected he was armed. So I grabbed my AR with the 60rd drum and .45 (I keep my shit close) and got him and his boy the fuck up outta there.

I wish the fuck I would give up my right to protect me and mines in the land of WS. Yall crazy as hell and Harriet woulda popped most of yall
I’m not even going to front, I am glad you had it in your situation. If I lived in a situation where WS rolled up on my family all willy nilly I’d have one too. I’m tooled up for my situation though.

You only needed it though because they might have had it. If it wasn’t so easy to get them, they wouldn’t have had it and you wouldn’t have needed it. It’s almost like people want to live in a situation where they need it. It doesn’t have to be that way.

And I still don’t think people need 10 guns and 1000’s of rounds of ammo. There is no scenario other than criminal activity or an apocalyptic scenario where you need all of that.

I always had a because I was a criminal.

I got a gun as a law abiding citizen.

But I would perfectly fine if America was disarmed.

Because obviously, Americans can't handle the responsibility of owning guns. Owning a gun should be a privilege and not a right. And guns should be allowed in stable and secure societies and America isn't one.

Crazy people grabbing them and shooting shit up.
Mental health system fucked up, so America is a washed with crazy people that crave violence.

Millions of illegal guns in the hands of criminals because owners can't lock their shit up.

Lawmakers refuse to pass sensible gun laws and requirements to have a gun. Because the gun lobby runs shit.

If America became a zero gun society, we would be better off.

She would not have popped anybody in here bro. Nobody is cooning. I get have gun to protect self but stop acting like that’s somehow stopping white supremacy or the government from attacking black folks. It’s for protection but it ain’t the only answer

I also mentioned those threatening the safety of the ppl who wanted to be free and the weak of heart( who would likely go snitch). A lot of us wouldn't be here if our ancestors and even as recent as our GrandParents had some of yalls stance on guns.

We already do

This is why yall be sounding crazy. Yall wanna argue about "common sense laws" and don't even know what's currently in place. We have those things

I just bought and HK P30sk bout a month ago. My transaction was delayed a few days, and I ain't trip. Happens every 3rd of 4th times I purchase. Now look at that bullshit they just did in NY. The purposely made it as convoluted as possible which will NOT make a damn difference to a criminal. So let's see, who does that affect?

Im speaking strictly on these mass shootings where the gun was obtained legally.. but after the shooting theres MAAAAAD information that comes to light and red flags that are easily found when looking into these people that anyone with some sense that sees it might say hey.. maybe this person shouldnt have access to these type of weapons.

I never said anything about taking guns. Muhfuckas for sure need to tighten up on the checks though in my opinion

You have a gun, does that not make you scared as well???

Do you ever take it out to practice or did you just buy it for show?
I’m only as armed as I need to be. Scared is having a ton of weapons and ammo that you won’t ever practically use.

I have a 9mm and I’m about to get a shotgun. I don’t need anything more than that to protect my family. I guess if you got bloods and crips outside your door every night you might need a bit more, but even if AR’s were illegal I’d venture to say you’d get some illegal shit. Not everybody’s situation is as extreme as yours though.

Im speaking strictly on these mass shootings where the gun was obtained legally.. but after the shooting theres MAAAAAD information that comes to light and red flags that are easily found when looking into these people that anyone with some sense that sees it might say hey.. maybe this person shouldnt have access to these type of weapons.

I never said anything about taking guns. Muhfuckas for sure need to tighten up on the checks though in my opinion

Yup and there's always a bunch of ppl who knew this person was potentially deadly yet nobody said anything because these are whites doing this. If black ppl were posting anything about even thinking of committing shit like said black person would get a nice visit from them boys.

That's the real issue. The failure of this country to admit we have a crime that is overwhelmingly committed by a certain profile and we need to focus on the people and places where those ideologies are fostered, instead we blame the guns.

They could EASILY shutdown all of these WS, hate spewing sites or arrest these dangerous individuals because they know damn well what they are posting. I mean shit they go hit them rappers and anybody else dumb enough to self snitch on the net, long as they black. But because they are white, they let it happen. The anger should be at them allowing white supremacy

Whoopty fuckin doo. You gotta go through another step or two or have to wait a little longer to ensure youre not a fuckin lunatic thats gonna kill or maim a bunch of people. You'll still get your guns.. You arent getting fucked over

bruh

that fuckin lunatic don't gotta wait & can use a 3D printer to make guns

so now what?

if you think a background check will stop that, I got sum beachfront property in Idaho you might be intrested in as well

Yup and there's always a bunch of ppl who knew this person was potentially deadly yet nobody said anything because these are whites doing this. If black ppl were posting anything about even thinking of committing shit like said black person would get a nice visit from them boys.

That's the real issue. The failure of this country to admit we have a crime that is overwhelmingly committed by a certain profile and we need to focus on the people and places where those ideologies are fostered, instead we blame the guns.

They could EASILY shutdown all of these WS, hate spewing sites or arrest these dangerous individuals because they know damn well what they are posting. I mean shit they go hit them rappers and anybody else dumb enough to self snitch on the net, long as they black. But because they are white, they let it happen. The anger should be at them allowing white supremacy

Agreed

Back