Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News 7 dead, 41 hospitalized in mass shooting at Highland Park Fourth of July parade, shooter being sought

You think an AR does damage? You should see what a 308 does.

I wouldn't trust my AR to protect me against a bear. Honestly, my 9mm with heavy full metal jacket rounds have a better chance. But a 308??? Almost doesn't matter where I hit it.

Aye speaking of bears

I saw some nice lookin 10mm at range usa last time I went shopping. I might have to cop me the Springfield XDM in 10mm

I don’t think car companies should make cars that go over 80mph but here we are. I mean there’s no where you can drive over 80 but there’s cars that are made with crazy horsepower and can top out over 120 mph. There is no scenario other than criminal activity where you need all of that.
I shouldn’t even reply to this because it’s a false equivalency, but I’ll play.

A car has a use other than for killing, right? Transportation, sport, etc. just to name a couple. A high powered rifle does not.

Don’t we have strict rules and regulations around who can operate a vehicle? Of course we do. It’s easier to get a gun than a license.

Are there barriers to entry on owning a car? Of course. A car is much more expensive than a gun. You have to be insured to operate a car.

Are there federal and state rules for how to operate a car? Of course. Speed limits, traffic rules, etc. There are stiff penalties involved for disobeying these rules too. No such rules for guns such as owning too much ammo or too many guns.

Are there times other than for criminal activity you may need to go above 80? Of course. Emergency medical situations for one.

So can you please stop with the car analogies because they fall flat on their face every time.

You think an AR does damage? You should see what a 308 does.

I wouldn't trust my AR to protect me against a bear. Honestly, my 9mm with heavy full metal jacket rounds have a better chance. But a 308??? Almost doesn't matter where I hit it.
So why are people so against banning AR’s? Maybe these mass shooters aren’t knowledgeable enough on the different handguns and ammo so they use the AR. And banning the AR might cause them to use a less effective handgun. Idk.

Andy Ngo is a notorious right wing Asian guy that hates the left.
He is a right wing Asian guy that gets white conservatives riled up from overseas
He’s also white Supremacist he hangs around the Pround Boys and does propaganda for them…

Oh let us make no mistake. Andy Ngo is - to borrow a phrase from the old Akai Gurley thread on the IC - a Soy Sauce Cracker.

still white as far as most are concerned.

okay but the handful of lunatics outside of that "most" descriptor REALLY don't think Jews are "white" lol

So why are people so against banning AR’s? Maybe these mass shooters aren’t knowledgeable enough on the different handguns and ammo so they use the AR. And banning the AR might cause them to use a less effective handgun. Idk.

Because you're singling out one specific type of rifle and blaming it for killing people instead of the shooter for his actions.

When a cop kills an unarmed person do we blame the gun or the cop??? When gang members shoot up the club trying to get at one another do we blame the guns or the gang members for pulling the trigger in the first place???

But some white boy goes into a spot and starts shooting we blame the gun he was using.

Make it make sense.

There are other rifles with different calibers that would just get used

A car has a use other than for killing, right? Transportation, sport, etc. just to name a couple. A high powered rifle does not.

Don’t we have strict rules and regulations around who can operate a vehicle? Of course we do. It’s easier to get a gun than a license.

Are there barriers to entry on owning a car? Of course. A car is much more expensive than a gun. You have to be insured to operate a car.

Are there federal and state rules for how to operate a car? Of course. Speed limits, traffic rules, etc. There are stiff penalties involved for disobeying these rules too. No such rules for guns such as owning too much ammo or too many guns.

Are there times other than for criminal activity you may need to go above 80? Of course. Emergency medical situations for one.

So can you please stop with the car analogies because they fall flat on their face every time.

a gun has other uses than just killing.

some people simply shoot for SPORT or competition. They ain’t killling shit but paper

Funny how you mention how high speeds can be necessary in EMERGENCY situations.

and my post wasn’t a car analogy. I thought we were simply saying what we THOUGHT about what other people may or may not need.

a lone 16 year old getting behind the wheel of a 3000lb+ car capable of speeds in excess of 100mph after driving around a parking lot a few times is your idea of strict rules and regulations???

Ain't no 16 year old coppin' a new ride on their own, but a $500 Craigslist/Offerup car is pretty obtainable.

You can own as many cars as you want and fill as many gas tanks as you want... Is this really the hill you're trying to die on???

There are also federal rules on operating a gun. Use it wrong and you can spend the rest of your life behind bars and depending on the state you're in, you can expect the death penalty.

You really didn't think this through, did you?

a lone 16 year old getting behind the wheel of a 3000lb+ car capable of speeds in excess of 100mph after driving around a parking lot a few times is your idea of strict rules and regulations???

Ain't no 16 year old coppin' a new ride on their own, but a $500 Craigslist/Offerup car is pretty obtainable.

You can own as many cars as you want and fill as many gas tanks as you want... Is this really the hill you're trying to die on???

There are also federal rules on operating a gun. Use it wrong and you can spend the rest of your life behind bars and depending on the state you're in, you can expect the death penalty.

You really didn't think this through, did you?
And even so, getting a gun is 1,000 times easier than getting a license to drive. There’s a whole class you have to go through to get a license and a test to take and mad traffic rules to follow. No such thing for guns.

Are you really comparing gas in a car to bullets in a gun? I guess next you’ll say you can conceal a car in your pocket and sneak it into a mall and run people over.

So who really didn’t think this comparison through?

And even so, getting a gun is 1,000 times easier than getting a license to drive. There’s a whole class you have to go through to get a license and a test to take and mad traffic rules to follow. No such thing for guns.

Are you really comparing gas in a car to bullets in a gun? I guess next you’ll say you can conceal a car in your pocket and sneak it into a mall and run people over.

So who really didn’t think this comparison through?

you said you can stockpile ammo, I'm saying you can stockpile fuel.

How many traffic rules do you break on a daily basis???

There are mad gun rules to follow and by and large legit gun owners follow them to the letter of the law. There's even a study that came out recently that shows that legit gun owners are more law abiding than cops.

Back